Which Phone - Iphone 4s / Galaxy Note / Motorola Razr

saurigr8

Broken In
Hi Folks ,

It's time to upgrade my old cell phone. And i am looking between these Apple I Phone 4s / Motorola Razr / Samsung Galaxy Note or S II .. Kindly suggest which one to opt. .

Sarath

iDota
If you are going to have any gaming apps then iphone 4S.

If not then Razr looks good. You should see if you are comfortable with the Note before buying. Of the three, due to the stylus inclusion, the G Note is the most innovative and fun device to use.

Of course the iP4S is the most polished of the lot.

If you think my words are confusing then I here >

Gaming, better apps> iP4S
Looks, big screen, movie, games> RAZR
Productive, Movie watching, Drawing, etc> Note (buy new pants for this ;))

OP
S

saurigr8

Broken In
Thanks for valuable feedback ,
Yes i agree the size of Samsung Note is little big . For Motorola Service Support is issue .. and Samsung Galaxy S is already used by my younger brother . . not facing any major issue apart from Wi Fi disconnection Continiously i don't know i am the only facing this issue or other users also..

Kvishal

In the zone
Why Guys ? Why suddenly the SGS-2 is a forgotten Hero ?? Looks like not many Fans in this thread of the SGS-2 !! :-o

ujjwal321

Journeyman
There might be tons of games for iphone.. but there are enough good games in android too.. and trust me it is more fun to play on a larger screen.. I would suggest you Galaxy Nexus.. bigger display than GS-II but similar overall size.. True google experience, HD screen.

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
make sure you get the GT-I9100 and not the GT-I9100 G
gpu on the latter is bit weaker so is the processor.
will make a difference if you are going to game

Top Bottom