Which Phone..... confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit_bawa

Broken In
Hi everybody,

I want a Quad-band phone (coz i am going outside india) which should be all rounder in music and imaging, my budget is around 14k, my personal take is on N73, N80 or Nokia 5700, please suggest which is better.

And any idea of price drop!

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
If you like phones from Sony Ericsson, give a try to W810i. It can stand toe-to-toe against any mp3 players in market and it also has a Powerful 2 MP cam, EDGE and it has Quad Band :)
will cost around 12k

OP
rohit_bawa

rohit_bawa

Broken In
Gigacore said:
If you like phones from Sony Ericsson, give a try to W810i. It can stand toe-to-toe against any mp3 players in market and it also has a Powerful 2 MP cam, EDGE and it has Quad Band :)
will cost around 12k

i love SE but there is a limitation of third party softwares, that's the reason i am choosing from nokia

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
whats the limitations? do you mean that it wont support symbain?

it wont but. . . . . feature wise it can rule out many nokia multimedia phones.
it has very good in built features. where in nokia you have to install third party apps. for example, SE W810i has a Bluetooth HID through which you can control few devices which has bluetooth. you can connect to ur laptop or desktop and can control its mouse pointer, open folders, presentations etc.

sam_1710

Youngling
go for the 5700... its software is much advanced compared to the N73 and the N80!!
It costs 12k approx. But one limitation is its cam.. its not that good and also it lacks a flash .. Other than that everythin els is fine!! :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
rohit_bawa said:
what's the price? buddy
cant say.........because it is still not available in India.For features, refer to this page:
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip7&zone=pp&pid=10908

drcaesar

Broken In
go for SE K790i..killer deal

amazing quality cam(3.2 MPs)
Great sound
bundled w a 1 GB card

costs < 11 K in grey markets..

nthng better...N series r too bulky frgt abt keeping thm in shirt pockets/ tight denims..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nokia 5700 or N73.The camera of 5700 is average whereas n73 has 3.2MP AF carl zeiss lens which will give you good quality pics.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
hey i am confused here too i gota buy a cell phone for my bro
his budget is same

final verdict plz

OP
rohit_bawa

rohit_bawa

Broken In
shashank4u said:
N73ME or 5700 will be best for you ..and if you want real good photos then go for N73ME..

so final verdict seems to be N73 ME, but last question can i expect price drop as the festive season is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom