Which PC Game has best story line??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallavnawani

Broken In
devil666 said:
Has anyone have played Neverwinter Nights for the PC. another marvellous game. I've only played a few levels of it and i'm already loving it. ;)

I have played it, and I have completed it - three times :D . Once as a mage, once as a sorceror, and once as a monk. The sorceror was the easiest of all - he is just too powerful for anything else in a game. Using the sorceror, I defeated even Klauth the dragon with great ease.

Pallav

anuraag_01

Broken In
u said it buddy...mafia really was good.

the digit review said that the gameplay can sometimes be drag, mainly because of the scripted nature of the missions. the what the @#$#.....i didn't mind the scripted nature of the game what with such a brilliant script!

the ending scene was simply brilliant!

but not max payne 2...i guess the story line was too contorted and hecknayed.

(S)aint

Right off the assembly line
Did everyone just forget HALO!!!
And i even liked WarcraftIII and the Frozen Throne storyline
The cut scenes were just amazin.......... :lol:

boom

Hey nobody played Syberia? Syberia and Syberia 2 makes a great story together. You have to play them together to enjoy :)

ratzee199

Journeyman
best story line

guys don't u heard of THE LONGEST JOURNEY???also SYBERIA 1 & 2. max payne 2 (ending )was gr8.

devil666

Broken In
pallavnawani said:
devil666 said:
Has anyone have played Neverwinter Nights for the PC. another marvellous game. I've only played a few levels of it and i'm already loving it. ;)

I have played it, and I have completed it - three times :D . Once as a mage, once as a sorceror, and once as a monk. The sorceror was the easiest of all - he is just too powerful for anything else in a game. Using the sorceror, I defeated even Klauth the dragon with great ease.

Pallav

Yo man pallav. Finally someone who played Neverwinter nights. I just finished chapter 1 using barbarian. Sorcerers are easy to play with i guess.. because they can take out all the monsters from a distance. But i love melee fighters. barbarians, paladins. But its sooo long man. Taking away a lot of my time. Guess i will have to wait until my end sems are over to start playing it full time. I'm sooo sorry this is off topic. :wink:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@kinshuk , DOOM3 ????????????????????????????????????????????????

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Doom3 never had a storyline IMO :shock: :shock: :shock:

btw my priority list

MAFIA
MAX PAYNE
RESIDENT EVIL 2
RESIDENT EVIL 3
TENCHU
HL2

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Beisdes Max Payne, Mafia was one hell of a story and that too with one hell of a gameplay expirience. Looked similar to the GTA series, yet was so different from GTA!

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Mafia was one of the finest GTA clones ever released...Do you know that they'd included a video file to be played if you tried to use a pirated copy?...Check your cds rt now..it's pretty funny...

sumitava_b

In the zone
Great!! Here I got another fan of Syberia......Totally agreed, apart from eye-catching graphics, this game has a engrossing story with loads of interesting characters....Awesome Adventure!!

Prithwish

I guess GTA 3 has the best story atleast to the level i have reached.......and Medal of Honor, Allied assault has a very realistic touch. :!: :!: :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom