Which PC Game has best story line??

Status
Not open for further replies.

netcracker

Journeyman
There is a Old RPG game called Crono TRigger...Anybody heard of this Game?It is not PC but snes game.I played on my PC using Emulator It has A Woderful Storyline Involing Time travel and is realy good for such a old game.

Now I like HL2,DOOM3,Maxpayne and C&C and HALO2:)

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Mafia
Half Life II
Prince of Persia : Sands of Time
Prince of Persia : Warroir Within
Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault
Pirates of the Carribean

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i agree

club_pranay said:
i think the AWARD FOR THE BEST STORY GOES TO ..... Rockstar Game's MAX PAYNE series
you can actually feel yourself in the story.. esp the ending of MP2 i loved it...
I also agree that MAX PAYNE 2 rules in for award for best storyline. It gets u involved and u keep thinking about it after even after u stop playing it. Max payne also had good story after all, it got my heart pumping and also some times crying and some times fearful ........so emotionally enthralling game ....MAX PAYNE RULES......

rohanbee

Padawan
Actually it is easy to talk about new games. The game which still stands in my mind as having a very involving and mystrey shrouded story has been "MYST"

I dont think any other game has had an impact on me "storywise" after it.

bendre123

Broken In
i also agree that max paypane series is awesome.
it has very woderful storyline.
i played max payne1 and I really got excited.
and also wolf3d story is also very good

A

Ashwin Saxena

Max Payne 1 and 2. Also Hitman 2.
Also Harry Potter 3.
Also NFS Underground.

Biplav

In the zone
anyone with lor: return of the king???
man wat awesome graphics and excellent game play.!!!doesnt seem to end!!1
try it 2day

kukasa

Broken In
Ashwin Saxena said:
Max Payne 1 and 2. Also Hitman 2.
Also Harry Potter 3.
Also NFS Underground.
Can u tell me the story of nfs? I played it thrice but never found one.
Ug 2 seems to have one tho. Still its poor.
Dont take it to heart man. The games are awesome anyway. I wudnt have played them otherwise

kukasa

Broken In
POP:WW
Played it several times. With multiple storyline its awesome. In regular one when u kill the princess second time, her dialogues make u hate urself for killing her. For once u wud love the villain more than the hero.
the other one is even better . kaileena is really hot in the last video

devianthulk

Broken In
1 > Mafia --- the best storyline & dialogues
The cinematics are so intense you feel like you're watching a good gangster flick. Reminded me of movies like The Godfather and Goodfellas.

2 > Max Payne 1 & 2
Romantic storyline ..... pretty good.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
according to me the best story line a game had or atleast whcih i have played is DEUSX it had almost 4 to 5 diifrent endings and in between any action u did affected the final out come second game whcih has a good story line up is half life 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom