Which mobile phone are you using currently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudha_mrig

Right off the assembly line
I as puchased the same. But could not - set the modem or USB disk to work. Could u tell me how to do so? (thier customer care is GFN. Huawie guys could not help and just replaced the set. Also I should have 1000 Phoenbook contacts and 250 RUIM. BUt it gives only 500 and 150
Virgin vKewl..I love it..

*img120.imageshack.us/img120/9721/vkewlrj5.th.jpg

Mobile Surfing free of charge including downloading..And the handset is good too..

imate PDAL don't use it much though nowadays

*img210.imageshack.us/img210/5242/imatepdaloj3.th.jpg

Samsung D900i, Multimedia Chip damaged due to moisture but works perfectly as a phone and FM still works and sound extraordinarily well..

*img377.imageshack.us/img377/4690/samsungd900ifo8.th.jpg

That is all that I currently use..

Though this is just a tip of iceberg..

ECE0105

In the zone
Nokia 6300

I bought it only for the beautiful display it has.

But the battery backup is for around one and a half to two days, which is more than sufficient for my needs...

Never let me down as yet.... Been using it for more than 6 months now....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Naah.just a makeshift phone.Using the C702 all the while too. The 5800 is the only mobile that can make me leave SE, but don't think i can live with only a touchscreen and a 3.2 mp cam.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
hope u get every phone which is present in the market....:):)

Nah. I just want the new ones. :D

Naah.just a makeshift phone.Using the C702 all the while too. The 5800 is the only mobile that can make me leave SE, but don't think i can live with only a touchscreen and a 3.2 mp cam.
You don't have to leave nothing. Just change from time to time instead of just sticking to one.

Last edited:

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
But you're living with a non-TS and a paltry 2MP cam!! :eek:

Wanna trade your Bold for my 5800? :p

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
How many phones do u guy change in a year anyway.

I m using Nokia N79. Sony Ericsson was like Windows for me, everything working out of the box. Symbian is like Linux for me, lots of configuration to do, but once done..it's good.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL... My uncle gave it to me.Will return it to him.Thnx gforce, but i guess i will give the TS or high end phones a miss and buy a W902. Have to save money for the 12 mp monster by SE this fall. :D

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
How many phones do u guy change in a year anyway.

I m using Nokia N79. Sony Ericsson was like Windows for me, everything working out of the box. Symbian is like Linux for me, lots of configuration to do, but once done..it's good.
What would you call a Symbian-based SE? Lindows? Or perhaps OS X? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom