Which mobile phone are you using currently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^^ I've hac**d my phone and installd NGAGE application...I can able to play games like sim 2 pets,snake etc etc..but when I try to play one,asphalt some error appears and the game atomatically closes ..

Last edited:
Currently using:

HTC P3400i with WM6.1 Custom ROM for work and play (Got unlimited Idea EDGE on it. it simply rocks when coupled with that kind of connectivity.) Love it :)

Nokia 1600 with Vodafone for talking long hours with my GF :)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
SE J300. More than 3 years old and the phone (yes, including the joystick) is still fine :). But soon gonna get Moto ZN5 :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ I've hac**d my phone and installd NGAGE application...I can able to play games like sim 2 pets,snake etc etc..but when I try to play one,asphalt some error appears and the game atomatically closes ..

For asphalt no other application must be running except n-gage.....

Coool

I'm Back!:D
For asphalt no other application must be running except n-gage.....

when i reboot the phone I'am getting the RAM of 19-20mb..at that time only i'am able to play asphalt in landscape mode...If i want to play asphalt i had to reboot my phone...

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Nokia 5800XM as my primary phone right now. By far the best Nokia I've used this year (and I've used a lot!).

Couple of UIQ, S60v3 and BB phones as backups (P1i, E71, 8320 etc.)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
when i reboot the phone I'am getting the RAM of 19-20mb..at that time only i'am able to play asphalt in landscape mode...If i want to play asphalt i had to reboot my phone...

install jb taskman ( better than handy taskman ) this kills all the program related processes and the program itself from the memory and gives you 17-18 mb of free ram...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom