Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pegasus Mail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay

Journeyman
I,ve been using MS Outlook Express for last four years and am totally satisfied with it.Damn they stopped hotmail and yahoo access(i don't like Yahoo POPs) ... my hotmail and yahoo old mail account expired long back because of them stopping the service ... but doesnt matter cuz i recieve 90% of my mail on the fresh G-mail account :p ... and I too use Spamihlator which filters most of the spam from my mail box ... Gnu I don't mind that security issue because my ID is not as important to anyone that anyone will UUDecode my log file :p .. though i have turned off the logging and lemme check with more details :)

lol...batty isnt usin 'The Bat' ... bad batty :p

kato

Karthiksn
i dont use any clients. Getting it to work is easy but i get many errors while sending i dont understand a thing how to use them and anyhow i like to check them on site itself. I had used Outlook Express 2003 for a while though

Ablenwill

Broken In
I like outlook express as its a free with windows and supports many features also password protection. I also like the netscape mail client n I think its cool too.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
M2 - integrated in Opera . Love the fact i can do stuff from one place. So i odn't need to open apps. Just press ctrl+k to check my mail, ctrl+e to compose. Pretty cool :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Use Thunderbird in linux seems to be the easiest and most functional to me.
Earlier used eudora when I had windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom