Which life is better? Single or Married?

Which life is better? Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • Married

Votes: 36 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
But now ur avatar seems u in search of one...:lol:

:rofl: ... :rofl:

Btw, @tkin: So you are unmarried, and think to be married is better than being single... and still ran away from GF..

Hmm... I think, I am getting a hang of you.. :unsure:

tkin

Back to school!!
:rofl: ... :rofl:

Btw, @tkin: So you are unmarried, and think to be married is better than being single... and still ran away from GF..

Hmm... I think, I am getting a hang of you.. :unsure:
No, I like getting married but can't find a zombie right now.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Not exactly, when i was single, i used to browse in my phone and talk to many friends to avoid thinking about my ex. Still the phone bills comes closer,.

Pockets? Man, i started purchasing games only after the break-up, which costs me equal to what i spent before that.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ Not exactly, when i was single, i used to browse in my phone and talk to many friends to avoid thinking about my ex. Still the phone bills comes closer,.

Pockets? Man, i started purchasing games only after the break-up, which costs me equal to what i spent before that.

The point is all that money was spent on yourself.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Being single makes sure you are only responsible for your own problems, and not somebody else's.

Single, Work-a-holic and Happy~

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Being single is good if you have no difficulties in life.

Otherwise, it is a lot better to be married while growing older because there will come times in your life that you will require tremendous emotional support and only a spouse can provide that - not your parents (because by this time they'd be too old), not your siblings (they have their own problems).

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Being single is good if you have no difficulties in life.

Otherwise, it is a lot better to be married while growing older because there will come times in your life that you will require tremendous emotional support and only a spouse can provide that - not your parents (because by this time they'd be too old), not your siblings (they have their own problems).

they will have their own problems headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom