Which life is better? Single or Married?

Which life is better? Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • Married

Votes: 36 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeevk

Journeyman
I like being Single but both have several advantages and disadvantages. Lets see what is written in my fate.

doomgiver

Warframe
single :
advantage :
-flexi timings
-flexi eating
-YOU CAN FLIRT
-can live with parents

disadvantage
-can get lonely
-ghar ka khana nahi milta :(

married:
dis/advantage : im really not qualified for this :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I never commented here but now that I started married life, I would say that, though bachelor life is good, family is definitely the better. Having the feeling that there always is that special person next to you, sharing everything is, well, special :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I never commented here but now that I started married life, I would say that, though bachelor life is good, family is definitely the better. Having the feeling that there always is that special person next to you, sharing everything is, well, special :D

Hmm, looks like someone switched their lifestyle and the time they spend on TDF.... :D

Rest of us do not have a gf(for a long time now). :grin:

:lol:

MegaMind

Human Spambot

Happy married life :doublethumb:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think single life is better.
Not yet married. But after marriage, a LOT depends on your partner.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not everything of course... but A LOT of things!
I can bet.. MORE things than after marriage.

tkin

Back to school!!
@vineet369

don't argue with tkin. He is a married man. He is telling this from his experience.
You have got to be kidding me, I'm unmarried, I ran away from my gf years ago(very complicated and expensive matter) and am single ATM, loving it.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
You have got to be kidding me, I'm unmarried, I ran away from my gf years ago(very complicated and expensive matter) and am single ATM, loving it.

LOL. Was just kidding.

BTW ran away from GF...:lol: :chinscratch:

Never heard anything like this. Will PM you to know more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom