Which Lcd Is Better ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspranav

Broken In
HI there .. I'm a guy in Madurai,Tamilnadu ..........

I want to buy a monitor within the range of Rs.9000......
I've chosen two models :: 1. LG Premium Square Series L1742S

... .. 2. SAM SUNG Sync Master 743NX

If there is any other good LCD monitor in same range ,,, please mail ASAP .........
CAN you also tell if any shop in Madurai is selling CRT Monitors (CRT FLAT 17")if possible ..???,,,Please reply ASAP ASAP.................

From ,
Pr@n@v @ mspranav@gmail.com

dpuk

teh 479
17 inchers are obsolete now....
go for viewsonic 19" wide monitor for rs.8200
or for LG or SAMSUNG 19"wide for rs. 8500-9000

if you can increase your budget then you can get 22" inches wide viewsonic for around rs.11500
and you can get LG 22" wide for rs.12500

bigger the size...better the entertainment and productivity

OP
M

mspranav

Broken In
What about the LG Lcds...... My dad is totally into L:G products... I dont know why ???

Do you have any suggestions in LG 17/19 " LCDs ?????:?:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Abt LG: well same here, never tried LG LCDs.. so please DO NOT experiment..and jus go with the best in the market..(this wud be jus my simple advice)

dpuk

teh 479
LG is competing directly against samsung.....it's aggressively priced and gives you the same features...but I'd suggest samsung coz of it's market repo and it's color's deepness.....the one which I'm using rocks too!!! it's got 2 ms response time, 1680*1050 resolution...I even use it for playing my xbox 360......the only thing with the samsung is that it doesn't come with a DVI port......rest all is awesome!
go for any company easily available, but give that first preference to samsung.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
price difference between 17" and 19" is just 1k.

Hence go for 19" display

My pick would be samsung syncmaster 943NWX or Dell 198WFP. two superb performers.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Looks like the Original Poster (OP) has vanished from this thread.. :D no info abt him or of his LCD purchase..and we all guys are jus continuing our discussion wich is slowly and steadily turning from an Advice thread to a Debate thread.. :D:D
---------

Let's all of us 1st wait for the OP and then only post sumthing further... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom