Guys,
I personally think the following is correct:
1.Style - Motorola.
2.Flexibility - Nokia
3.Music and Camera - Sony Ericsson.
4.Screen - Samsung.
5.Nothin at all - LG!.

How many of u agree?

music & camera - used to be se .. now everyone but se .. hee hee ..

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
The road is really difficult 4 SE further with the company planning 2 lay off 2000 employees...They haven't earned much in April- June quarter and the company predicts that rest of 2008 will also b tough...

But inspite of all this, I am liking SE C905....It looks good...If it is launched in the price range of 17-20k, I may well consider it 4 buying...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@uppal- Let me tell you something. SE is actually stopping production of phones such as the W660 and all similar featured phones that have been poured into the market over the past year.Each phone needs more than 100 people who refer to its sales, marketing,etc. As the production stps, so does the people who are associated with it. SE still has the highest gross/mobile- 129 pounds/ phone, i.e. it has the average selling price of a phone compared to nokia's 70 pounds.SE's strategy over the next year will be to introduce more low ends and capture the market. Btw, a 10 mp cybershot is in the works as we speak and will be announced next year.

Also the Innov8 competitor, Hicaro, with full touch UIQ and an 8 mp cam with 8 gb built in will be announced in a couple of weeks and will be out by november.

Why isnt Nokia releasing the N96?? Neone?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom