Which is the best online shopping website in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav123

Thinking Different
*www.homeshop18.com

This is from Network18 group and recently awarded best Indian shopping website by pcworld.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Indiatimes prices are not updated..'regularly...recently i checked a price for speaker and found it to be 8k higher than official pricing...
I think as for chennai people are concerned...itdepot.com is simply awesome with their daily special offer and stunning range of products...its good..

But take my advice..,
Bookmark all the above given sites and search for your product and choose which ever offers you for best price...

prasathvishnu

Broken In
General:

IndiaPlaza.in [My Favorite]
FutureBazaar [My Favorite]
HomeShop18
RediffShopping
IndiaTimes
Sify Shopping shopping.sify.com
Ebay.in [Good for used items]

Speficic:

GadgetsGuru gadgetsguru.in
Cafe Gadgets cafegadgets.com
Gadgets.In

Misc
Compareindia.com

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Anybody using AXIS BANK's debit cared with Verified by Visa? I actually tried to register today on indiatimes shopping but there was not a sinle axis bank card option.

nitinbatra

Right off the assembly line
It was first time when i was using my credit card with a doubt of misuse of my credit card number and i was worried about product quality also, But it was really splendid experience and I bought 17" TFT at best deal price that was comparatively less to other online shopping store. I bought that from www.retailsdirect.com. I got there compelete range of electronic product at very less price.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
indiaplaza/futurebazaar/rediff/indiatimes overcharge like crazy
Except for a few items ofcourse..like pen drives

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I have had bad experiences with Rediff shopping and Indiatimes shopping. Rediff delivered sub-standard quality item.

While I was trying to make a purchase for an AC, futurebazar showed competitive rates. At the final checkout point they told me that the product I put in my cart was out of stock. Which is good practice. Now when I went to Indiatimes, those fools booked my order, charged my credit card and after 15 days told me that they product is out of stock. In the meantime my ICICI CC charged me some Rs. 500 for that transaction. Now ICICI is not returning those Rs. 500. I mean is this some kind of scandal going on. ICICI/Indiatimes must have divided that money among themselves...I do not know how many other netizens they must have duped... :(

So I would like to go back to futurebazar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom