Which is the best mobile compare to its price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilesh5647

Right off the assembly line
Most of the people here say N95
But here the question is different
Compared to its price which one is the best?

haha N82 design looks sux compared to its price
fingerprints
red coloration due to steel oxidisation with sweat chindi chi
*myskitch.com/markguim/nokia_n82_buttons-20071123-123419.jpg

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Dude steel wont oxidise with sweat. That's y it is STEEL.
Only Iron ll oxidise in moisture that also if it is unused for a long time.

^^ Dude steel wont oxidise with sweat. That's y it is STEEL.
Only Iron ll oxidise in moisture that also if it is unused for a long time.

steel without proper coating will oxidise thas why when steel is heated it is mixed with deoxidising agent like potasiumpermanganate which will help to avoid scraps in mixture too after hot steel is is hardening process coating is must to prevent oxidisation again

Wait for 2months mostly N82 black will be out.Then that phone will rock!
dimag chalra tera

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
steel without proper coating will oxidise thas why when steel is heated it is mixed with deoxidising agent like potasiumpermanganate which will help to avoid scraps in mixture too after hot steel is is hardening process coating is must to prevent oxidisation again
What makes u think it doesnt have a proper coating?? Or did u see any1's n82 rusted???

WTF
R u in ur senses dude???
That is not rust. it is the reflection of some1's face or hands on the steel surface..
Lmao..
You know something? I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.kuch bi ho magar steel plate nai hona hamareku
if u like ur computer monitor as steel plate then njoy

Pathik

Google Bot
You know something? I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.kuch bi ho magar steel plate nai hona hamareku
if u like ur computer monitor as steel plate then njoy
You tell me that the n82 surface gets rusted.
You show me that Pic.
You expect me to believe that thing is Rust.
Now you back out saying that however good the n82 may be (with no limitations), you dont want to take it cos u dont like steel !!!!! WTH

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
That is not metal on the front side of N82. Its plastic which is made to look like metal. And plastic doesn't rust.

i think we are out of the track
he has clearly mentioned that compare to its price which one is best
and here you all started the debate N95 vs N82
which we have already discussed
*www.univercell.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
*bp1.blogger.com/_gVVGbIavGKI/RzbI9Jc1OJI/AAAAAAAAAJc/ahU6iJrwMhA/s400/N95-N82.jpg

You are probably the most smartest guy i have ever met man!! Hats off to you!!
Tere liye wo plastic ke chaiya chaiya wale phone lake du? unme kabhi zung nahi lagegi.

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
Best compared to N95-8GB !!!! I think nothing comes nearby to it .... for the time being.

A lot of other models which have some or any features, but N95 8GB gives overall satisfaction.

Dont Know much about SE W960. But it is a Symbian UIQ model, and S60 is much better than UIQ at least in terms of feature and development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom