Which is the best download manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trublu

Ta da !
The title says it all.Please tell me which is the best download manager available. It should be able to integrate itself into opera.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I hv tried a few of them..

1.) FDM (Free Download Manager): its fast, but Does Not Lets u d/load from RS links.

2.) IDM (Internet Download Manager): Its fast too, but also lets u d/load from RS (rapidshare) links (the best, im using it currently).

3.) DAP (download Accelarator Plus): Its fast but Its filled with Ads (unless u hv a paid or a professional or a full version) and many AVs (Antiviruses) detect it as a trojan ora Malware.

asnvin wrote:
Search the forum
Was this a joke or a spam?? please be clear in giving "specific" replies to topics else dont waste ur energy posting in unnecessary topics..
If a mod sees it or any one reports u, u might well get a nice warning..

(no offensive language or disrespect to u..)

Cheers n e-peace...

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Was this a joke or a spam?? please be clear in giving "specific" replies to topics else dont waste ur energy posting in unnecessary topics..
If a mod sees it or any one reports u, u might well get a nice warning..

(no offensive language or disrespect to u..)

Cheers n e-peace...

whats wrong if he is saying to search the forum. There are countless threads running on same topic :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like GetRight......

www.getright.com I don't know whether it is able to integrate itself into Opera or not because I mainly use the In-built Download Manager of Firefox. When I've to download large HTTP files, then I use Getright and it is turned-off by default by me.

slugger

Banned
FDM for me.

+1

a clean hassle-free and also FREE manger giving very good download speeds Also allows direct download of Google videos and youtube also myspace [not tried the last two yet]

me dont do RS downloading @ all so its inability to download with RS makes no diffrence to me

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For Paid One : Internet Download Manager aka IDM
For Free One : Retriever ( Though opera support is based on separate Plugin - U have to ddl it frm site ) - Also it's java based.

founderofthiswebsite

Right off the assembly line
Uh, actually you're all wrong!

Try DAP first of all.

IMHO, it is the fastest and the rest pale in comparison. However, it does have a lot of spyware, so watch out for that. I've been there, done that, so I know that Flashget is fast, but its interface is kinda clunky and it's not really that "fast".

Internet Download Manager is great, I have a copy if you want one. But I still recommend getting Download Accelerator Plus. I have the premium version, so let me know if you want it badly!!!

Pieace out,
C.K.

axxo

99.9% Idle
IDM..paid one but justified for it with its performance.
under freeware..fdm or flashget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom