Which is the best anti virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
I wanna download antivirus for my windows 7 please suggest me some antivirys so that i can install on my pc!

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

reply fast please!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
How many threads have you started or common topics,.........???? are you running some competition......have you ever tried searching the fourms before creating a thread......all your threads are common questions for which you can easily get an ans if you search the fourms.......

sam9s... chill man. he's new around here. its his enthu taking over :D
he'll learn the forum ways

and

@nikunjchugh000

one simple rule-
search before you post

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Avira AntiVir Personal - the best free AntiVirus
NOD32 - the best AntiVirus (paid)
Kaspersky - the best Internet Security (paid)

How many threads have you started or common topics,.........???? are you running some competition......have you ever tried searching the fourms before creating a thread......all your threads are common questions for which you can easily get an ans if you search the fourms.......
He's new and perhaps posting in an Internet forum for the FIRST time. :) He'll take some time to adjust & learn. Then he'll be all fine.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
should learn to respect......another simple rule for him to follow.........

he sure does....

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

@sam9s do u have any problem with me dont reply on my threads if u wanna carry out the same behavior!

be polite to senior members you are new around here..

& the best free AV is Avira Antivir.Install it.

*download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiVir-Personal-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10322935.html?tag=mncol

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I'm using the truce card in this thread. Peace shall prevail!

I wanna download antivirus for my windows 7 please suggest me some antivirys so that i can install on my pc!
Nikunjchugh000, first fo all welcome to the forums. I think what Sam is trying to relay is that there are quite a few threads out there which may cover the same query you have. As a general rule it is always advisable to do a search of the forum first and see if any threads cover your question. For example

The Official Antivirus Thread
Best antivirus in 2010

These threads should adequately cover your question to a reasonable extent. But of course you may clarify any other questions you have.

All the rest lets go easy on new members. We don't want folks shying away from posting stuff :) . Just let me know if threads get duplicated I'll punt it over to the right one.

As far as the topic goes, I'm mainly on Linux but I have been using Avast whenever I'm on my Windows System. I've found it to work fine for me. Although there may be better choices.

Cheers.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I recommend AVG with Comodo Firewall. Though the first step of security should be maintained by yourself. If you keep downloading malicious content by turning off you AV, no AV will be able to protect you then. Use anyone that you like but update it regularly.

kristain

Right off the assembly line
[FONT=&quot]I am using the Kaspersky antivirus. It is better software than all other It has an amazing track record for virus detection without slowing the system.[/FONT]

tech_sword

Right off the assembly line
if U want a free anti-virus U can go for AVG-free edition........
and if U hav chcked the dvds of digit they hav provided AVAST edition.i don't rmbr xactly
bt i guess it was in last yr july's edition dvd

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
The best AV is that which has more virus definitions. Try any you like ex- Avast AVG Avira what ever you like just keep them updated. Actually Free AV provide you basic security in addition to that you should use some Site advisor like McAfee or AVG site advisor but if you want complete protection just get a paid version. McAfee Kaspersky are very good ones just depends on your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom