Which in-ear earphones are best?

sujayraj

Broken In
Hi, I was planing to purchase a new pair of earphones. Just confused with so many brands and peoples review. I've sort listed some brands and models according to my budget. Please tell me which gives Good Bass, Soft and Sparkling Treble, Good Mid Range and good Reliability (at least for one year)?

Sony - MDR-XB21EX/B
JBL - Tempo
SoundMAGIC - PL30
Creative - EP-630
Denon - AHC - 260
Sennheiser - CX 180
Skullcandy - Black - Riot / Smoking Buds
BRAINWAVZ PRO-ALPHA

aadi007

Journeyman
I am in the same boat..

I have shortlisted PL11/PL21/JBL in tempo earphone and CX-180

I am leaning to the CX180 but not able to find it from any reputed site online. can someone please help with this?

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
I am in the same boat..

I have shortlisted PL11/PL21/JBL in tempo earphone and CX-180

I am leaning to the CX180 but not able to find it from any reputed site online. can someone please help with this?

If ur spending for them, add few more and get the e30. That will blow them away.

OP
sujayraj

sujayraj

Broken In
Thanks Guys,

Per ur experience and advice I've made my mind towards soundmagic.

I was using Samsung's Earphone which came with Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. It had a good bass. Anyhow that belongs to my sister.

Now I am confused with E10 and E30. Will E30 have adequate bass like in Samsung's?

Has anybody experienced Sony XB21? Howz the quality of this while compared to E10 or E30?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
E30's bass is good enough but not to the level of basshead drowning out every other frequencies.

OP
sujayraj

sujayraj

Broken In
E30's bass is good enough but not to the level of basshead drowning out every other frequencies.

Thanks Faun,

Today I had a change to check Creative EP-630. It had a good Bass. How's the Bass in E30 when its compared to EP630? More Bass or Less Bass?

I am sorry if I am asking lot of questions. :) Just wanted to make sure that I am getting the right piece.

Freaker

Right off the assembly line
Me 2 want the advice frnds... i also plan to buy Earphone with noise isolation at minimum cost and too good in quality and also in 3D sound experience.
My frnd is having creative earphone but i dnt know the experience in that. so please help.

.jRay.

Youngling
Try Tekfusion Twinwoofers!!!

it easily surpasses Skullcandy Smokin Buds...
And riot is loud as shi*, thats it, no bass.. trust me i've used'em all and twinwoofers are good enough providing a healthy balance between BASS, TREBLE & VOCAL...

Plus after some hours of Burn-in they sound like home theaters

aniket.cain

Padawan
Isn't there more to sound than just bass? Why the buying decision has always to be made based on the amount of boomy bass an earphone can produce?
EP630 sounds crappy and unbearable to me. I have had chance to listen to some of the Soundmagics, and they are way better than their Creative counterparts.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
I agree, maybe it is because most people generally are in their first/second upgrade stage and bass is one of the things that majority are not able to appreciate from their stock earbuds. So it tends to become the main highlight for those upgrading from stock earbuds.
After a while, it does get boring and one yearns for better rendition in mids and highs.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Me 2 want the advice frnds... i also plan to buy Earphone with noise isolation at minimum cost and too good in quality and also in 3D sound experience.
My frnd is having creative earphone but i dnt know the experience in that. so please help.

Get Sound magic ES 18 if you don't want to spend more than 400 bucks else look at pl21 for 760/-

bubusam13

Human
i m having MP21. Its bass is awesome with my Xperia LWW. Get PL21. Bass s not the only thing. And it have good bass + highlights other frequencies also.

OP
sujayraj

sujayraj

Broken In
Hi,

Unfortunately my budget slashed from 2500 to 1500. Within 1500 hope Sound Magic PL21, MEElectronics M21, People's Champ Creative EP630, Sennheiser CX 180 / 270. Again please advise which is best?

Top Bottom