Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rockstar11-zabardast hai.HDTV pe toh maja hi aa gaya.
@allwyndlima-Kane n lynch is not even an average game.suxxx big time
BTW m playing bioshock,enemy territory quake wars,COD4,TF2,PES08,BLIC07,crysis,NFSPS:D:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Make sure you get both endings.
Done with the game.Completed both the endings & the experience was really good.I don't care how much everyone bashes this game but I felt it was awesome.Can't express why but I liked the game.The graphics were ameteur compared to today's titles but the storyline(cheesy yet good) was blended really well with the music & dialogues.Too much overdose of the 'F' word almost killed the fun at a point but I had to let it pass because it was darn funny at times.Especially many diagloues from Lynch were too classy.Overall I'd rate this game pretty good.;)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Makes me think.I have also completed it but don't know as to why it got such a poor review.
7.X/10 from me maybe but not an 8.
I really have the feeling that i could have saved the daughter.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I wouldn't rate it in terms of figures as it will not do any justice.I'd rather just keep the rating to myself & feel happy that I enjoyed the game.If I had to go by reviewers point of view then wouldn't have picked up many good titles based on their poor ratings at times.But this game really had a spark which could have made it a huge title if only IO had worked a bit more on the length of the game & the graphics too.The storyline was way too short but very addictive.

The worst part of the game must be the PC co-op mode which mandatorly requires you to have an Xbox 360 game controller to play in Co-op mode which I think is absolutely ridiculous.I mean what was MS thinking? :mad:

I really have the feeling that i could have saved the daughter.
Me too but Shelly just took off in his boat & hence only Lynch & we had to stay back.BTW Harvy did you also have to give her an adrenaline shot when we had to go to resuce Shelly? I thought it was me who didn't protect her correctly?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yes my brother got very angry on this as he wanted to play it with me but i didn't have the connectivity kit.
I was googling for some emulation on X360 controller just for this but couldn't find one.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^HEHE! Tell me about it.My brother & I had already plugged in the game controller & were ready to go all gung-ho but the message just popped up & sent us back to that ugly truth.I mean it would be way too much fun with atleast your sidekick having some sense in him rather than that AI controlled Lynch.;)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
There is one downfall of the game that it has poor support for SLI which makes it crawl on Rigs with high end SLI setup.Forget about the low end ones.

I tried a lot to save her.Took her near the boat but suddenly she just came forward and took a head shot and that was it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah I heard about it's wierd frame rate issues & a lot of other stuff too.If I remember correctly it suffered the same fate on Xbox 360 & PS3 too right? Too bad they didn't code the game properly.:(

I tried a lot to save her.Took her near the boat but suddenly she just came forward and took a head shot and that was it.
You mean you didn't get her on the boat along with Lynch? I mean when I was running on that brigde the map showed me that Jenny was left behind & we needed to heal her.I though it might be the effect of that adrenaline shot as she was complaining of not being able to make it.So I assumed she fainted due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom