Which Four Wheeler to Buy ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maverick_007

Hey guys...i m planning to buy a car but get confuse between Chevrolet Spark,Hyundai i10 & Santro and Suzuki Alto.

wht u all say ? which is the best buy(+which model no.) ??

One thing is that the car will not run frequently...i think only 2 or 3 days in a week.
I m more concern about average,style and lookssss...

plz give ur valuable comments...
thnx:)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
You can either go for spark or i10.
i hav spark bought in march after test driving both,i felt spark more fun to ride,mileage iam getting is 18+ in highway with 80% AC on

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Go for the Spark, awesome mileage and its a smart peppy car.Hyundai sucks at after sales service.chevrolet is growing by the day.Also look for the U-va by chevrolet.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^at least in kolkata it sucks. And since when have people started believing in magazines?? Overdrive and Autocar votes chevrolet as the most sought after brand in india now. Their service stations have great engineers and your car is up and running in no time if there is any minorproblem. Also their service centres do not charge as much as suzuki or hyundai does after warranty.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Go for the i10. Never go for American brand cars like Chevrolet or Ford as they may start to have technical problems after 1.5-2 yrs. I myself did some research while I was also in the US and also here as I am also looking for a sedan class car. What I learnt is always go for Japanese, Korean or German brand cars. Sites like www.indiacar.com, www.gaadi.com, www.cars.com, www.autobytel.com, etc will help in your research.

You might also want to consider the Hyundai Getz. I personally don't like the looks of the i10. The Getz has a considerable european feel to it with both the exteriors and the interiors.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^at least in kolkata it sucks. And since when have people started believing in magazines?? Overdrive and Autocar votes chevrolet as the most sought after brand in india now. Their service stations have great engineers and your car is up and running in no time if there is any minorproblem. Also their service centres do not charge as much as suzuki or hyundai does after warranty.
Well I've been reading Autocar India since its launch and completely believe them.

As for the i10, it is the Indian Car of the Year. It is also the first car ever to get this award from all the auto magazines and auto shows in India (usually different magazines have different opinions as to which is the best car). It is also bigger than Spark and the features like sun roof are also a class apart.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I'm not hijacking the thread but what's the price of Hyundai i10? Do all models come with that retractable night-sky view window?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'm not hijacking the thread but what's the price of Hyundai i10? Do all models come with that retractable night-sky view window?

There are four models. The prices are as below
Prices in lakhs on-road Mumbai. The sun roof is only available on the top of the line model.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Keep the swift out.It will probably be out of his budget.The spark provides the best mileage. Wait for a few days. Honda and nissan are gonna hit the small car market.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I would recommend the new Tata India Petrol+LPG(Autogas). It runs on both, tank - 31 litres of petrol. Company fitted Gas, no messy wires, does not disturb the spare wheel, changeover with the press of a button on the dashboard.

axxo

99.9% Idle
LPG sucks..cost of which is now almost 70% of petrol, less mileage & power compared to petrol. LPG is economical 2 yrs before but not now or anymore. Better get a swift diesel LDI for 4.9L if running cost is your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom