Which finger do you use to click the middle button(Scroll) of the mouse?

Which finger do you use to cick the middle(Scroll) button of your mouse?

• Total voters

sharang.d

Youngling
Hello guys.
I recently bought a Logitech G400. I used to have a lesser sized LOgitech mouse before this.
Somehow I feel like I am having difficulty clicking or scrolling using the scroll button. I can't use the middle finger to do this. It feels uncomfortable. I use the Index finger to do this but then I have to move my index finger from left click postion to middle click position and vice versa all the time.

So i would like to know which finger you use to click the middle button(Scroll) of your mouse and which mouse you have.

Also I didn't know which section this would go into so mods are free to move this to the appropriate section if needed.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have a bad Frontech mouse. Nothing special. Actually I use both Index and Middle when scrolling. not uncomfortable. Its a habit. While playing online shooting games I use Index so that the middle finger is free for right click and I can scope zoom quickly if an opponent shows up. But for websites I use both. Not very aware at that time which I use or about comfort.

far

Keep Going!
Change the mouse if its uncomfortable ..lolz.. MOstly everyone uses Index finger

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Needed one more option in the polls after the last one:

I don't use any finger at all to click the middle button on my mouse.

I use index finger.

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Usually the middle finger, but using the dpi switch with middle finger is pretty difficult rendering it useless.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
middle finger, during slow- not -so- adrenalin rushing games.
and index during adrenalin rushing.
and MY FIST during quake 3 . :p

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
^^
alright...
most fps except cs.
the walking dead.. resident evil.. left4dead......you get the drift ( zombie apocalypse fan)

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
The previous mouse I had allowed me to use middle finger to middle click easily or maybe I don't remember properly. This mouse is higher:)P).
I'll connect my old mouse as well and see what exactly is irritating me.

Change the mouse if its uncomfortable ..lolz.. MOstly everyone uses Index finger
By uncomfortable I just mean I can't scroll/click efficiently with the middle finger.

index finger FTW :mrgreen:
Why don't you have a wall?

Same here :))

DA user here :cool:

Why don't you have a wall?
Why is your name in red?

Top Bottom