Where to spend 5k

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^This:
NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - Sleeved LED Kit - White Product Detail

^^This:
NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - Sleeved LED Kit - White Product Detail

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
^^This:

^^This:

If that is the case ,price is really good. I think it's below 2m length..
Did they say stock available? then if you purchase it ,please mention i would like to order then....

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If that is the case ,price is really good. I think it's below 2m length..
Did they say stock available? then if you purchase it ,please mention i would like to order then....
Sure buddy :)

Any thoughts on the two coolers: Coolermaster V6 GT and Noctua DH-14.
Considering as a long term investment. Noctua provides free mounting brackets for newer socket types too, is it true ?

The 2nd one is the most needed. Good advice
Yep, but getting it locally is better.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
^
Even I haven't heard about progeny.

EDIT : Progeny : A genetic descendent or offspring :-D.

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@Faun

DH-14 is the best and yes, they are providing new socket bracket free of cost..

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Nah,...I'll keep 5k as suggested by ico and add some more to buy something else later.

@S_V thats really very cool ! Btw Zalman's new released cooler beats Noctua DH-14 too. Review is on Guru3d.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
only if you are an audiophile.
most of the people do not really appreciate the difference between onboard audio and add-on audio card.
Well they should appreciate, even my OEM S.B Live (2.5 years old) sounds way better than mu mobo's so called HD sound.

clear_lot

Journeyman
yeah.
but you would need way better speakers/headphones than most people have to hear the improvements, that are more expensive than the card itself.

Top Bottom