Where to get Custom WordPress Theme done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
cool_dude_prav -
Long time and no see? Thanks will contact him. I know him, but he doesn't know me. :p

i come here once in a while... mostly a lurker :p

and sreejith does do quite some WP themes, he's doing some custom work and is busy with it, hence his profile pages are not updated, AFAIK... i do talk to him once in a while, and im pretty sure he is doing custom WP themes...

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Guys, check this designer: *www.a2zdesignstudios.com/ Does it seem good?

I'm moderately like his profile. Being a new Indian designer, he charges less.

Charges of other Designers:
chugsdesigns.com/ -- charges Rs 15-20k
web1.com/ -- charges Rs 20k+ (run by Deep, former member Admin here)
gfxedit.com/ -- He himself posted in his forum that he charge $100-$125 (contacted him but didn't reply back)

I'm still looking for a decent designer who charge less. Any one suggest if they have any idea?

dotcommakers

Journeyman
hello drgrudge i can help you!

checkout *www.priceguru.in [recent wordpress work]

and check more samples
*www.dotcommakers.info/wordpress/

checkout my own website with wordpress here
*www.dotcommakers.com

I will charge 15k for this.. let me know

regards

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
$375 :lol:

I guess except priceguru all other themes are mostly rehashes of the basic kubrick theme

_

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@grudgy,
just in case if you don't find one:
1. Download a theme which is available for free and matches your interest in terms of layout.
2. Edit its graphic files and stylesheet. You can get the graphics done from a professional or DIY.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Guys, see if this *www.a2zdesignstudios.com/ is good enough....

dotcommakers -
Rs 15k is costly for me. I don't earn that kind of money.

I'm pretty picky abt what I want. If I'm not getting a theme done in my budget with a fairly good quality, then I'll stick with my theme and maybe go for a premium theme or design one myself. :D

Don't feel bad abt my taste. I don't even like the work done by Unique Blog Design or Adii designs(that need WP help dude). Good luck with your design work.

just in case if you don't find one:
1. Download a theme which is available for free and matches your interest in terms of layout.
2. Edit its graphic files and stylesheet. You can get the graphics done from a professional or DIY.
The thing is that the learning curve is pretty steep. I need to know CSS and PHP. Plus Photoshop, Ilustrator and little of xHTML to design a custom theme myself.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^do u know HTMl atleast? Its almost similar to HTML styling.

PHP is not needed mostly unless you need to modify the core scripts.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^do u know HTMl atleast? Its almost similar to HTML styling.

PHP is not needed mostly unless you need to modify the core scripts.
its risky man... knowing php always saves you when you screw up big time :p

and theming is not alone knowing all the languages.. you have to spend some time on the theming of wordpress section in the codex and also go through a few tutorials to avoid any hassles in the future.

and btw even if you modify a free theme extensively the footer link will always show that you are using a common theme... so its better to go for custom development if you want an idividual identity ;)

_

multi

lazy bone
I like to add that designer is going to get one special "autographed" gift of Emma Watson with her personal message with your name .

so now get us best of best :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom