Where to buy this motherboard?

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Hello guys,

I need to purchase a new mobo , namely the Gigabyte GA-EP41-UD3L . I live in Chennai , and I don't have a clue where it's being sold. Being a LGA 775 socket-based mobo , it seems to be a bit hard to find.

Important : Since my GTX 560Ti takes up two slots , will it fit comfortably on the board?

Also , is this board Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo any good?

Last edited:
OP
T

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Thanks , but that doesn't exactly answer my question :) . Finding the UD3L is a bit hard , and I'd appreciate if anyone could provide more info on where to get it (online or in streets)

Tarun

In the zone
u will find a G41MT-S2p For 2.3k if u are OCing 24/7 then i prefer a P45 mother board whats ur budget ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ @ OP - you have 6 GB of DDR2 ram and if you go with G41MT-S2P you will not be able to use DDR2 rams - you will need to but DDr3 ram modules :

get any one of these : Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo , GA-G41M-ES2L, GA-G41M-ES2H or GA-EG41M-S2H - they all should be under ~2.5k

OP
T

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Well, the Gigabyte G41 Combo apparently supports both DDR2 and DDR3. I can get this at ITDepot (quite near to my home) , but I'm not sure about the other Gigabyte models , the whole point of this thread was to find places to buy them... lol . But thank you all for the suggestions.

Top Bottom