Where is the old ThinkDigit forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmm do we really post in threads related to technology?

Why not restore it back to its lost glory? We can do this easily by being active in other sections!

unni

In the zone
Wow! No reply till now. Looks like nobody wants it back to its olden days. Or is everybody sleeping? :)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I think its already saturated... Many of the common questions are already answered.
OR
now, there are no n00bs around... :S

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
There have been phases when the powers-that-be have left the forum in a fecked-up state, despite the members crying out for some action to be taken. Most of the knowledgeable folk have migrated to other forums and there's hardly a chance that they'll be coming back anytime soon.
I'm not so knowledgeable, but even I visit only the Football Channel thread on a regular basis coz I've got old friends of mine over there. Apart from that, there is hardly anything that interests me in this forum.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I'm not so knowledgeable, but even I visit only the Football Channel thread on a regular basis coz I've got old friends of mine over there. Apart from that, there is hardly anything that interests me in this forum.
+1
Apart from ze footie channel the only things which actually interest me is those "love threads", which are great for lulz :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ill get back to the scene. Just need a little time and some quick shots of smirnoff.
Now its rage tiem from 10 to 7. After that endorphin release cycle will commence and then I'll be selling my horses.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have been a member of TDF since two years. But have only now become more "active", when I myself needed a lot of guidance.
Its amazing to see, so many responses for any query that I ask.

Frankly, I like to see the number of posts increasing, below my Avatar, whenever I answer a query :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom