Where is the old ThinkDigit forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have never left this forum till now. Might have taken a short hiatus, but never ignored it. When I joined back in '04, I was very naive in terms of technology and would always be active in the Software and Hardware discussion sections, not sure what they were called back then. Any-hoo, I become omnipresent in almost all the sections, except the ones which has Linux discussions going on. Then we got a dedicated Gamerz section and I rejoiced with joy.

There was a time when this forum had turned into my second home. However, I suppose, with time, our priorities shift and other responsibilities take precedence over our online activities. I'm currently active only in the Gamerz section, as that's the only thing I can associate myself with and can find myself having a proper discussion in. I would fairly be involved in movie and TV series discussions as well. I have lost touch of Hardware, so wouldn't be able to provide any aid to that section.

The best way to keep a forum alive is to have proper conversations with everyone. Back when I joined, I gelled with a lot of the users almost instantly, made a lot of friends and had a blast every day. I owe a lot of my knowledge to Digit's members. So it would really be good if people step up and take active part in the discussions. Contributing even in the smallest way helps, and NO, I don't mean a one word spam message. Just try to hunt for something which you find interesting and rattle away. :)

Goten

Banned
I think this forum needs a CHAT WINDOW...Much easier to trace people and yeah play games.

Peace~~~!

R2K

In the Zone
I think forum has lost a lot of members recently....
But i always check the chit chat section of TDF..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow... Ethan_Hunt, with almost 7 years experience in TDF, I can bet, you must have seen lots and lots of change, and made many friends in the process.
Considering you, I can be called a n00b here, but I really enjoy my stay here.
And its way better then commenting on somebody's profile pic on FB, to tell them how "cute" and "charming" they are looking in the pics! :grin:

J

Joker

ok i joined the forum when it was dead.

priorities of people change in life & not everone can spend time on forums - reason why old members not posting.

the thing is,many members migrated to other forum & then they talk crap about TDF. what they need to understasnd is, a community is rated by its members...not by admins who were not listening to u all these years. u migrated to other forums, fair enough - stop showing an elitist attitude then. big thanks to those who stayed here.

TDF for me still remains the best forum to get ur queries answered. better than any desi forum which u will name. still not the place to buy things though.

yes...since new server i think we are a lot more active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom