where can i buy fallout 3?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
hi i checked on flipkart and game4u but they dont seem to have it
but i found this on nextworld.in
Buy Fallout 3 for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.
is this a good site? like flipkart
or where else can i buy it
please guys help me i am a fan of the FPS/TPS and RPG crossbreed. and the sheer amount of mods......

Krow

Crowman
Fallout 3

Nextworld is a legit site.

Fallout 3 is not for sale in India due to "cultural sensibilities" like a mutated two headed cow called Brahmin which Bethesda did not want to rename for India. As a result, legitimate buyers lose out. Illegal sources are the only place to get these in India. Unless you have a friend in the US. You can ask them to gift you a copy on Steam or something.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Its not released in India so you can't buy legally in India so go the other way.

you tellin' me to go to torrentz boy?I'VE NEVER BOUGHT A PIRATED GAME AND I NEVER WILL(oh sorry i did'nt know ur from a piracy afflicted small-town)
fallout 3 might be available in india! that fallout 3 nextworld page even has 3 reviews on the game.
(itching to hit the report button)

gameranand

Living to Play
you tellin' me to go to torrentz boy?I'VE NEVER BOUGHT A PIRATED GAME AND I NEVER WILL(oh sorry i did'nt know ur from a piracy afflicted small-town)
fallout 3 might be available in india! that fallout 3 nextworld page even has 3 reviews on the game.
(itching to hit the report button)

Whoa whoa. What did I do ?? I just told you the fact that this game is not released in India. If you don't wanna go other way then make some forgein friends and ask them to gift you the game.

Wanna hit the report button eh. HIT IT. :D:D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Btw he never said you to go to torrentz..When i read it i dint think he mentioned Torrentz so cool down.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
ok flame war over:flamethrower:
lets get back to the point
does nextworld.in have the habit of listing products that it does not have AT ALL? but if so then why did the 3 guys write reviews on fallout 3. i also spotted fallout NV for pc and MASS EFFECT 3 Collector's N7 edition for pc some games that arent available for the indian market.strange
*nextworld.in/product.aspx?sku=SW3249

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't know about others but fallout 3 is not officially released in INDIA but the other two games mentioned are releared officially.

Krow

Crowman
It's available on nextworld and it's a legit site but then why the quoted sentence :confused::confused:

The game was not launched in India. Nextworld might be importing from US or something. No idea what they are doing. In case you have doubts, try buying it on Steam (as I did). Let me know if you can. :)

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Nextworld imports games that have high requests from Europe. I ordered Fallout New Vegas from them some time back and got the game in 3 days. I have no complaints. The copy I got was legitimate and imported from UK.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Nextworld imports games that have high requests from Europe. I ordered Fallout New Vegas from them some time back and got the game in 3 days. I have no complaints. The copy I got was legitimate and imported from UK.

k, thanks this was all that i wanted to know. that do they really stock those games

Top Bottom