where can i buy fallout 3?

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
thanks for your inputs people. i'm buying fallout 3 from nextworld.in and mass effect 3 from landmark
i'l be killing irradiated flora & fauna and reapers simultaneously :)) :))

and check out junglee.com. its amazon's google like service for online shopping

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I think Fallout 3 and New Vegas are exercises in parallel. Having played one, you always find something lacking in the other.

Since you're getting Fallout 3, you will find something missing in New Vegas if you ever decide to buy it. I find something lacking in Fallout 3 since I played New Vegas first :p

You guys can buy Fallout 3 GOTY (with all DLCs) here:

PC games, Prepaid Gamecards, Serial Numbers, Downloadable Software on DLgamer
Download game Fallout® 3 GOTY Edition right now!

There's still no way to buy the DLC for these games in India.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I think Fallout 3 and New Vegas are exercises in parallel. Having played one, you always find something lacking in the other.

Since you're getting Fallout 3, you will find something missing in New Vegas if you ever decide to buy it. I find something lacking in Fallout 3 since I played New Vegas first :p

You guys can buy Fallout 3 GOTY (with all DLCs) here:

PC games, Prepaid Gamecards, Serial Numbers, Downloadable Software on DLgamer
Download game Fallout® 3 GOTY Edition right now!

There's still no way to buy the DLC for these games in India.

Thanks for the links and stuff.as for DLC'S xbox live's games for windows section has two fallout 3 dlc's for 800MS points.i can survive on mods for Fallout 3
but if i want the other DLC'S there are other ways too:wink:

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
MORE FLAMING YAY!!!
@gameranand : dude i dont fall for obvious flame bait
and i'm in no mood for flaming
that "there are other ways too:wink:" was to incite a flame war AGAIN(but then i realised flame wars become boring and earn a nice chance of wrath of the mods) i still dont get pirated stuff(DLC'S are small and i can get my cousin in the UK to gift me dlc's on steam)

gameranand

Living to Play
MORE FLAMING YAY!!!
@gameranand : dude i dont fall for obvious flame bait
and i'm in no mood for flaming
that "there are other ways too:wink:" was to incite a flame war AGAIN(but then i realised flame wars become boring and earn a nice chance of wrath of the mods) i still dont get pirated stuff(DLC'S are small and i can get my cousin in the UK to gift me dlc's on steam)

Well the first one were you started this. I am just reminding you that you should not go for other methods than the legal ones. Oh one thing You are in INDIA so you shouldn't play this game as INDIAN GOVERNMENT banned this game right. :D

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well the first one were you started this. I am just reminding you that you should not go for other methods than the legal ones. Oh one thing You are in INDIA so you shouldn't play this game as INDIAN GOVERNMENT banned this game right. :D
ok i started the flame war thing srry.but as far as i know fallout 3 was not released in india by microsoft because of "cultural sensitivities" i dont think it was banned by the government. just not released

anyway,possibly in four days i'l get my F3 copy shipped from nextworld and post some screenies and a moddb list of mods and official dlc's

and no flame wars i will do all my flame war threads in the fight club section

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
ok,i bought fallout 3 from nextworld.in, now i have a new problem
fallout 3 crashes when i start a new game(it does not throw any errors just a windows box saying"fallout 3 has stopped working" followed by "fallout 3 has stopped working.windows will notify you if a solution is available")
i've tried running it in vista/XP SP 2 compatibility mode and also as admin
still it crashes
i've updated it to v1.07 still it crashes when i start new game
i believe its a compatibility prob with win 7
here's my config

intel core i3-380M
nvidia geforce GT 540M
3 GB ram
500GB hdd

i've kept graphics settings on "low"

please help :wah:

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
EDIT :i got the problem fixed myself,downloaded a .dll file and did some .ini tweaking to make it work on dual core

Now i'm stuck in megaton and colin moriarty is demanding 100 caps
are there any easy sidequests where i can get fast and easy cash

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Take this discussion to FALLOUT 3 thread. That is appropriate thread. This thread has already served its purpose.

Yes there are a lot of side missions in megaton. Depending on the karma you are building.

Top Bottom