When will galaxy s2 with Ice cream sandwich prepacked start comming ?

johnluke

Broken In
hi,
I was waiting for galaxy s3 price and after the price declaration i have come to an conclusion to buy s2.But there is hell lot confusion one of digit news tells that new piece are already comming with ICS shipped.
Now
samsung customer care guy tell mes:- NO ICS shipped pieces now buy and upgrade.

Shop dealer tells :- June 2012 piece are pre shipped with ICS.

samsung guy in shop tells:- No pre shipped buy and upgrade.

Can someone tell whether recently packed piece of galaxy s2 are preshipped with ICS or not.

Please guys help me out.

Thanks in advance.

karlrevs

Right off the assembly line
Samsung Galaxy S2 is available with ICS pre-installed. My frend bought it last wk from Croma, Bangalore.

clmlbx

Technomancer
heard by many forum members that s2 is coming with ICS ....And if you want to buy why does it matter if it comes with ICS or not. In case you got old package which does not come with ICS .. just take it to samsung service center they will update it free of charge in less then 30 minutes

OP
J

johnluke

Broken In
hi,
I can u please tell me what was packing date of that s2 ka piece..which you brot from croma....
Upgrade is always an option but factory packed is always nice.

pour in your inputs..

please mention date of packing to get some light if anybody has already got prepacked ICS.

bye

techlover

In the zone
see the box ...and check Month and Year of Manufacture : May 2012 or after
Month and Year of Import : May 2012 or after

:)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I have also heard the new units are coming ICS pre-loaded. Doesn't really matter anyway. Get whatever, and if it doesn't come with ICS just upgrade. It's a 10 mins process if you don't know.

OP
J

johnluke

Broken In
guys with latest s2 purchases please reply whether new s2 piece you bot were with ICS in built or not.

Top Bottom