When i call someone on mobile i hear the massage "the person you are calling is not responding" ?

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Hello friends,

Can i anyone tell me .. when i call someones mobile.. i get the voice message "the person you are calling is not answering" but when i call the same person from another sim his phone rings ? and he picks up phone?

what exactly he is doing with my number ? is he blocking my number?

Last edited:
OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Re: When i call someone on mobile i hear the massage "the person you are calling is not responding"

how can anyone do it ? he gets my message though.. as he said and he can call me too ?

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Re: When i call someone on mobile i hear the massage "the person you are calling is not responding"

Yeah these blacklisting software works in different way. What i mean is, some software blocks incoming calls along with SMS and some only blocks Incoming Calls.

Here you are getting the person is not responding message, on some software you'll get out of reach or even mobile is switched off.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Most of these "blacklist" softwares just cut the call. But if it's saying the message as you said, then probably he is either deliberately not picking up from that no or he has blacklisted that no via some software which has got the option to not cut the call, rather just hide it like it never came.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

how can anyone do it ? he gets my massage though.. as he said and he can call me too ?
ie want massage.i want it nw ;).waitinge 4u.call me pls 97473525**:)or Pm me:)

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman

ie want massage.i want it nw ;).waitinge 4u.call me pls 97473525**:)or Pm me:)

sorry that was typo :p

can anyone tell me the name of such software .. as i myself want to use it too to block numbers

i also want to know does this work on any mobile set or just for android phones?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Check if you have call blocker inbuilt. If not then you have to look for apps. It's not like that it'll only work on Androids. But non smartphones doesn't include this feature generally and they don't have much options for apps too. So no way. But I have seen some samsung phones to have this thing inbuilt. So you can check. If not then there's no way other than to rely on app.

Top Bottom