Whats the worst game you've ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Try playing Rise of Nations and Empire Earth. My God!! The game never ends. Complete wastage of time.... what a stupid design of the game. Age of Mythology, WarcraftIII, AgeofKings:Conquerors,QuakeIII are my all time favourties. QuakeIII can also be used as a quick fun.....say a 5 min fragging

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
there r many just the list will not end... but to begin with...
1> Ea cricket series
2> Painkiller
3> die hard nakotami plaza
Will add some more when i recall other worst games i have played

Hells_Fury

In the zone
wizrulz said:
there r many just the list will not end... but to begin with...
1> Ea cricket series
2> Painkiller
3> die hard nakotami plaza
Will add some more when i recall other worst games i have played
Hey man Painkiller was a good game...Im sure many would agree with me. What makes you think otherwise?

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I think otherwise

Hey i got bored playing it for just 30 min or so , its jus killing and killing w/o using any skills and brain and also the ghosts (or whatever) keep on pouring and they can't even touch us...... is brainless and easy........ :lol:

raj14

In Deniel
Let's See, My list:
1.Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness Both PS2 adn Pc :(
2.Lara Croft: Tomb Raider 4: Revelation- PSone
3.Bad Boys 2- PS2 God the game sucks!
4. Showdown: legends of Wrestling
5. Ghost Master :twisted:

raasm287

Journeyman
planetcall said:
Try playing Rise of Nations and Empire Earth. My God!! The game never ends. Complete wastage of time.... what a stupid design of the game. Age of Mythology, WarcraftIII, AgeofKings:Conquerors,QuakeIII are my all time favourties. QuakeIII can also be used as a quick fun.....say a 5 min fragging

mate how can u say that Rise of nations is wastage of time? I think most of us here agrees that rise of nations certainly deserves better comments.

raj14

In Deniel
Everybody's Got personal interst, maybe planetcall doesn't like RTS games, maybe he's a FPS lover like me :D so we can't actaully balme him for his comments, matter of personal tastes :D

vijayant

Broken In
i'm with u moschel bhagat singh sucks and big time dont know how ppl play it and u know a series or oother flop indian games...they all suck...maybe they'll now intoduce mahabharat inspired frm aom[heheheheehe]wel u dont know wat will hapen next! :lol:

nix

hi

i'am very careful while choosing a game. but i bought cricket 2004 w/o reading reviews last time. i must say, the worst game i've played till date.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

No man.. POSTAL 2 was slow..but POSTAL 2: SHARE THE PAIN was very smooth in loading.. try that !!! BTW, a bit of xcessive USELESS violence !!!

@wizrulz: Painkiller was of the BRAINLESS MASS-MASSACRE style type. I njoyd it as much as I did with Serious Sam and Serious Sam:SE. Also, superb Graphics, Sound, and Physics. Neway, try playing the game in the most difficult level, increase the speaker vol to a louder level, And then try hundreds of monsters running at you from different directions.... you will get the FEEL !!!!

raj14

In Deniel
Yeah i played both, True Crime was murdered by it's own Hype and Driv3r was well, just abysmal :evil: when are they going to learn, imagine Driver3 was actaully released to go head with GTA:SA Sheesh whatever they were thinking :roll: and List updated, Newly added: Doom3, the game is brainlkess, shootiung action, jesus, First and Fore most WHY ON EARTH CAN't I HOLD BOTH TORCH AND GUN at the same time? it is so irritaing, when those damn, Pinky demos Ambsuh you from behind, it's not scary down right it's frustating, and offcourse so is the whole stupid concept and gameplay(sorry D3 lovers), Good graphics do not alone make a game good :)

Satissh S

Youngling
Ea Cricket 2004 is the big momma of krap. I play a straight drive and the commentary says i shouldn't b taking risks while this is the penultimate ball of the match.
In practice while batting i play a square cut to a wide ball and it says,
when the ball is on the stumps and fully pitched u sud rely on the defensife shot to block the ball or if u are on the offensive play a straight drive
What crap *lol*

raj14

In Deniel
Well, Regardless of graphics a FPS or a Shooter offers, PC suffers the most Terrible Series of Sports Game One can get, C'mon people It's Pc for God's sake! You have a zillion Grapple buttons, a "do this" a "do that" button, Sports Games are meant for Consoles, Not PCs! if any of you guys wan to play a Cricket Game which is actually Fun and challenging(without getting frustating) and doesn't require a Billion keyboard clciks, checkout NPower, an awesome Flash Game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom