Whats the worst game you've ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Lets relive those funny moments...Games which you played through courageously (since you've spent your moolah on it) or plain install + uninstalled promptly!!

1. James Bond 007 :Nightfire - This should've been named "glitchfire". Doors that open half way. Sliding through staircases. Walking was like gliding. To tell you the truth, I played thru this as it was the funniest game I'd ever played.
2 Will Rock - A shameful rip-off of Serious Sam.
3. Men of Valor - Soldiers who swear for the heck of it on terrain that looks a bit of a mix of Iraq and Vietnam. Muffled guns, performance problems...I didn't go through much.
4. Shell Shock 'nam 67 - Terrible gameplay. You have to play it to believe it.
5. NFSUG1 - IMHO, a game made purely to cash in on the 'fast and furious' movie. Claustrophobic tracks, and dull hip hop "music" add to the nitro-fun. NFSUG2 is a hundred times better.

infernus

Broken In
1. Big Rigs:Over the Road Racing. Dont even ask me about it. Its utter
sh!t. Lolz, it got 1/10 in gamespot. Need I say more?
2. Command & Conquer: Renegade. Disappointed me much.
3. Daikatana. Its a classic when it comes to disappointing games.
4. Survivor: The Interactive Game. Searching for the right words to fit this game.
5. NRA Varmint Hunter. Never attempt to play the game. Even if the game developers would give you a free doughtnut for doing so.

Why oh why? This brings back bad memories.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For me.....ummm well lemme think....uhhh.....oh yes whats there to think probably all the Stratergy based games that i have tried and failed to play sucked IMO......not that they are bad and all but for me that genre is the worse :lol: :lol:

oh yea not to forget Seious Sam......at first was kinda excited for its "Blow-All-That-Thy-See's" kinda look but then later i had realised it was the dumbest mistake i had ever made :twisted: :twisted:

OP
G

gamefreak14

Journeyman
infernus said:
3. Daikatana. Its a classic when it comes to disappointing games.
Oh yeah...I've read a lot about this one..Came no.1 on some poll for the worst game on some game site..Man..I'm dying to play this !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Charley

Just Do It
Bubsy 3D

Bad Street Brawler

Total Recall

Rapjam Volume One

AIRCARS

Night Trap

Heroes of the Lance

Revolution X

Custer's Revenge

White Men Can't Jump

Superman 64

Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

Virtuoso

Captain Novolin

Fight For Life

Club Drive

E.T. The Extraterrestrial

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I usually never buy a game unless I know for sure its good, or someone else plays it and recommends it to me. So, that way, I've been burned only with:

3. C&C: Renegade
2. Enter The Matrix (good but disappointing because of the hype)
1. Forbidden Siren (PS2): One of the toughest, cr@ppiest game I ever played. All you have to do to get killed in the game is move. Zero weapons and you can get killed extremely easily, not to mention that the undead thats after you seemed to be Olympic sharpshooters when they were alive.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hidden and Dangerous for me. For all my life, I cant figure out how this game got so poular. Another game that I hated immensly was James Bond: Nightfire. Long loading times and that too without a progress bar to show the loading progress! Ugh!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
LOL, how can I forget H&D. I actually liked the way it looked, but could never play it properly at all. Kept getting all of them killed too often. Wonder how many people actually like this so much for it to be a "Game of the Year" :?

moshel

Padawan
the bhagat singh game is a shame to the name of the great Bhagat Singh. Man they turned a freedom fighter into a comedian(I thought his hindi "Gallis" were funny). and the gameplay sucked big time.

then there was this game about al-qaida or something released in 2004 but it has such bad graphics. even wolf 3D the dos based game looks better.

DKant

In the zone
James Bond : Nightfire.

Crappy load times. Crappy framerates. Frequent crashes. Crappy models u cld see thru, if u were @ the right (wrong?) angle.

And BTW did anybody try the Multiplayer mode? The characters looked like..well...zombies turned round the wrong way. :lol:

S

silver bullet

The Worst game of all time :

The game that never was : Duke Nukem Forever

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
twisted metal...........yuk

thanks for reminding abt
bhagat singh, yodhha.......chheee chheee

i wasted my money on them..........booohooo:(

OP
G

gamefreak14

Journeyman
goobimama said:
@ moshel: you stole my post dude. That bhagat singh game IS the worst game ever created!
No dude, it's Yoddha...released around 5 years back...you gotta listen to the crisp hindi in american accent. I never got a chance to play the full version. The demo drove me to tears. If I had Fraps, I swear I would've recorded a couple of vids.

Charley

Just Do It
these 2 have been nasty -

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, DRIV3R, Athens 2004

I really cant find any gud reasons the game didnt catch up... It really s ucked......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom