Whats the worst game you've ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
Hells_Fury said:
THe worst game ive played is Unreal 2. It was terrible.

Thats a UT critic. There are many users here supporting the opinion that UT rocks.

Was it terrible playing the game? I'd support u as I didnt like it much either. :)

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Max Payne 2 suck?

I found it to be decent. The only reason it sucks is because of rock solid curtains and very very short gaming time. Finished on all difficulties on the same day without cheat codes.

It didnt rock either.

rohanbee

Padawan
Usually am very carefull with the games i install and play but once in a while ths really crappy one does manage to find its way on my system.......

The latest one pirates of the carribean-- From the first few minutes to the last nothing much changes...
others include--
sim tower
spiderman 2
driver
Command and conquer renegade

shaunak

Tux Fan
:arrow: 1 hidden and dangerous for me too!

i actually had bought the game a long time ago! till date i couldnt figure out the controls! :lol:

Hells_Fury

In the zone
achacko@dataone.in said:
Thats a UT critic. There are many users here supporting the opinion that UT rocks.
Was it terrible playing the game? I'd support u as I didnt like it much either. :)
I was talking about Unreal 2, the sequel to Unreal. Not Unreal Tournament. Unreal 2 is a single player FPS that absolutely sucked.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Yoddha - the warrior (my favorite nightmare)
Brain Lara Cricket (Ultimate errors-though gameplay is good)
Cricket 2004 (Fielders run on a green cardboard)
Fifa 2003 (My first game- 15-0)
Need for Speed 1 (Gr8 grafix)

cheers

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
MOST WORST GAMES

HP prisoner of azkbn
SPidER MAN 2 movie
TR - Chronicles
ENTER THE MATRIX

Well these r classics but toooooooooooooo easy

Hells_Fury

In the zone
achacko@dataone.in said:
So whats ur opinion on UT since u've gone thru the sequel and stuff.
Again, Unreal 2 is not a sequel to UT.
Anyway, i have a neutral stand in UT. I neither love it nor hate it. Unreal 2 on the other hand is the worst game i have ever played.

anuraag_01

Broken In
don't thrash cricket guys...comapre ea's with the other titles and u know it's the best out there.

and with increasing player likeness( at least for au/sf/eng)...it's all bout mojo...something of a treat for cricket fans to sit together and enjoy

moshel

Padawan
achacko@dataone.in said:
these 2 have been nasty -

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, DRIV3R, Athens 2004

I really cant find any gud reasons the game didnt catch up... It really s ucked......

DRIV3R SUCKS mainly cos the car handling is very very bad and nearly impossible to learn. and also on the roads there are problems, u stop as soon as u hit another car or a pole. which is not the problem in gta.

as for athens i think cos ur fingers start paining pushing two buttons continuously. but i did like the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom