Whats app on Vodafone

Hi. Has anyone been able to use whats app on vodafone? Mine is not working. I own nokia x2 00 and whats app's faq said to use vodafone mobile connect as the access point. But I only have vodafone live! I tried getting the VMC settings but those do not contain access point. So, if anyone has been able to use whats app on vodafone, then please mention your wap settins and apn and anything else you did for it.Thanks

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
It worked previously on docomo connection, but it stopped working after i switched to vodafone through mnp. It is stuck at number verification stage.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Most mobile network companies one way or the other don't want whatsapp to work. Previously about few months back whatsapp used to work flawlessly on any network but these past few weeks mobile companies are blocking the sms verification from whatsapp. And the reason obvious. Whatsapp is cutting on the sms usage and its a huge revenue loss.

Flash

Lost in speed
@OP: Did you register for DND? There maybe chances that the Whatsapp verification SMS may've been interfered by that..

Flash

Lost in speed
I agree too, but that's the only reason i see for why OP din't get the verification message.

VodafoneIndia

Right off the assembly line
Happy to Help!

Hi. Has anyone been able to use whats app on vodafone? Mine is not working. I own nokia x2 00 and whats app's faq said to use vodafone mobile connect as the access point. But I only have vodafone live! I tried getting the VMC settings but those do not contain access point. So, if anyone has been able to use whats app on vodafone, then please mention your wap settins and apn and anything else you did for it.Thanks

Hello Harshilsharma,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers at *bit.ly/1133Mp5 and we will have someone get back to you in a short while with further assistance.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I had such issues on the same docomo no. when I shift from one rom to other.... but it may related to roms.
@OP In ur case u can un-install whatsapp but before that clear it's data & temp files & then install it again. That may resolve ur issue.

Top Bottom