What to do with 50GB online space ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Suppose you got 50GB of online space free for one year and that too with syncing on your PC.

So what do you do with that much space, i mean with a crappy plan of 256kbps.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Try to boast to your e-illeterate friends that you have bought disk-space in some Dallas or Texas server to backup all your important data.

Look at the brighter side of things.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^GFs are the crappiest things to waste money on :|.

What will I do ? I will do nothing coz I have a 256kbps crappy connection :(.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yup, but its like 0.0% out of 50GB till now :/

I have kept some important files (not private ones but work related). Dunno what else do i upload.

Try to boast to your e-illeterate friends that you have bought disk-space in some Dallas or Texas server to backup all your important data.

Look at the brighter side of things.
lol...but virtual things have little to no influence over non-tech savvy people :rolleyes:

or just rent to some guy and earn some extra cash n spend it on ur GF :D
lol...its not possible, I cant share it like that nor do I have GF.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^^yup, but its like 0.0% out of 50GB till now :/

I have kept some important files (not private ones but work related). Dunno what else do i upload.

lol...but virtual things have little to no influence over non-tech savvy people :rolleyes:

lol...its not possible, I cant share it like that nor do I have GF.
lolumad? Why don't u get a GF then?

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
rohan_shenoy said:

50GB? when I said to my friends that I got a FileSavr Account of 250 GB free for 30 years. They said.. "mmm OKay, so how about playing football today?" :x

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I host my svn and git repositories on it. And also any screenshots I take. Link your ~/Desktop folder to ~/Dropbox, you'll soon be filling it up. ;)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I host my svn and git repositories on it. And also any screenshots I take. Link your ~/Desktop folder to ~/Dropbox, you'll soon be filling it up. ;)
thanks for the tip, I guess I should start filling it up with my stuff ::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom