what to do ? some help

pforpashya

Broken In
Hi, every one

i have i5 2400 3.1ghz, msi H67 MA E-45 and Asus geforce gts450 as my graphic card , i bought it 4 months ago.

With in first month the mobo shown booting problem....i mean i was using genuine window 7 ultimate o.s......dealer said BIOS got corrupted ...and then after 15 days (he says he replaced the mobo ) means i got a new mobo.

also some times whenever i launched games although i have 1gb of dedicated graphic memory it shows 0 mb of video memory. is it a compatibility issue?(while buying i told him to buy msi cyclone,,he said it was not available in market)

again after two months my motherboard is down ...now dealer says its power ic is gone....need to be repaired....further he said this is happenning because of lack of earthing...or simply because of some voltage issue(my pc is on inverter)

i dont have slighest idea...wht to do?
some help plz....my pc is down almost 1 month now

I think your SMPS is of local brand and of low wattage. Replace it, I think that is causing problems to your motherboard.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Hi, every one

again after two months my motherboard is down ...now dealer says its power ic is gone....need to be repaired....further he said this is happenning because of lack of earthing...or simply because of some voltage issue(my pc is on inverter)

i dont have slighest idea...wht to do?
some help plz....my pc is down almost 1 month now
ignore his comments except the earthing get the earthing checked i am running my pc on inverter since 2yrs i think as others have already mentioned the root cause is ur psu is cheap local made unable to handle a Gts450 get a good psu asap

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
most likely the PSU isn't able to power the rig. as already told by others, consider changing it while your PC works.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Avoid Following Brands for PSU
Frontech
VIP
iBall
Zebronics
Cooler Master Extreme Series

Preferred Brands:
Cosair
Tagan
Seasonic
Galciourtech
CM Silent Series

Look for 80+ Certification and Minimum 500W Rating. (600W will be a safer bet)

OP
P

pforpashya

Broken In
it was the earthing problem.....electrician confirmed.....and i forgot to tell u all ...the replacement p4 cpu's tht my dealer provided were also gone dead.....i hope ...this was the problem....still i will check with psu...if still it doesnt work...then i have no choice...to replace it..

is there is any possiblity tht motherboard is faulty?:cry:

Top Bottom