What the hell are MTV hero honda roadies doing out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Re: what the hale MTV hero honda roddies doing out there

its hell and roadies,not hale and roddies.But whats wrong with it,its just a overhyped reality TV show.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

Thats the pity condition of Indian TV Channels. News channels dont show news, Music TV dont show Music....

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth

I Banned myself from watching TV since july 2007 ,they took away VH1 from me ,only channel worth watching.

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In

both of you the devil himself and eggman correct now it depend upon us what to looking for and when to looking for:idea:

there is absolutely no heavy metal music on mtv and other channels since Headbanger's Ball(mtv)

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In

this is the place where u can learn the politics for free like how to what out others or how to convience others to your topic

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame

I was once switching the channels and saw the roadies playing a stripping game(the male roadies were stripped) what do u guys think about that I don't think anyone will like it.

O

orange juice 3

its hail not hale

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In

hey quadroplex780 u r right that is not fare that they r forced to do the task which is rediculous like expresso coffee and striping they r doing that thing for earning money even they dont know that he or she would win at the final:D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Only prgm i watch in mtv is roadies:),other channels i regularly Disc,AP,Nat geo,His,....but these days i dnt watch discovery becoz of Hindi dubbing.

Rahim

Married!

There's a saying in hindi(dubbed into english :D )-> People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others' houses.
No Offense intended,but:)p ) it's hell not hail.
One more "Jinke Ghar Sheeshe ke Hote Hain Woh Lights off karke kapde badalte hain":D

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In
i saw two man SNEHASISH & ASHUTOSH was replacing bullocks for the juice of sugarcan is that good for them.they got some exercise for the day:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom