What song are you addicted to at the moment?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Between The Buried And Me is one of my favourite progressive metal bands and recently I've been digging this album a lot.

Warning: Mixed vocals.

quicky008

Technomancer
The tunes of this game exude a very dystopian feel-a true "cyberpunk" game(For the lack of a more appropriate word) in every respect way before the current crop of pretentious cyberpunk wannbe games came along with their modern bells and whistles(that are all flash with no substance).

It successfully captures how it felt to live in a world that was rife with government conspiracies and corrupt organizations that were bent on world domination at any cost,including unleashing a deadly plague upon the world and controlling the supply of vaccines to ensure that people were compelled to be dependent on them always.It was also a world where technology had made rapid advances man and machine were bonded together ways that was considered an impossibility before (the nano-tech augmentations)

This is something that many titles of today could never incorporate into their story or gameplay mechanics,no matter how hard they tried-even that so-called "cyberpunk 2077" (with an endless series of quests that feel stupid and pointless ).

The excellent soundtrack of this game reinforces the sensation of living in a high end technopolis,where the future of humanity was bleak and dismal,but not everyone was willing to submit to their grim fate just yet.

Last edited:

lutenic

Broken In
I have found Japanese Music to be far better quality and diverse then K-Music.
One of the song I listen most often:

How do you add YT videos any more here now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom