What song are you addicted to at the moment?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
checking out this thread after a long time.

this is the only song i have been addicted to, and will stay addicted to for the rest of my life..

Dance of Death lyrics - YouTube

i share your sentiment :toast:
first came upon maiden songs (from 'dance of death' & 'brave new world') in 2004-2005, and used to listen to them while reading Carpet Saahib's (Jim Corbett) travails before sleeping off, and man! i used to get teleported to those erstwhile scenes with maiden playing in the background. up the irons, for life! Jim Corbett with Iron Maiden will keep haunting me for the rest of my life. this song esp. reminds me of his Thak incident & supernatural encounter. stuff of legends! :hyper:

back on topic - for the time being, am addicted to these:

this particular video-tribute to metallica & S & M's 'the outlaw torn':

'until it sleeps' - this one & the original work both are on par, except that the S & M version has James uttering 'shh shh shh shh' towards the song's end, which sound so fitting! the song matches particularly well with one of my personal experiences:

for me, S & M & metallica albums have been the best & most brilliant works so far by this band! :thumbs:

on a lighter & more introspective note, one of the most remarkable musical-creations of our time. those who don't listen to metal or rock should absolutely listen to this!

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
checking out this thread after a long time.

i share your sentiment :toast:
first came upon maiden songs (from 'dance of death' & 'brave new world') in 2004-2005, and used to listen to them while reading Carpet Saahib's (Jim Corbett) travails before sleeping off, and man! i used to get teleported to those erstwhile scenes with maiden playing in the background. up the irons, for life! Jim Corbett with Iron Maiden will keep haunting me for the rest of my life. this song esp. reminds me of his Thak incident & supernatural encounter. stuff of legends! :hyper:

back on topic - for the time being, am addicted to these:

this particular video-tribute to metallica & S & M's 'the outlaw torn':

'until it sleeps' - this one & the original work both are on par, except that the S & M version has James uttering 'shh shh shh shh' towards the song's end, which sound so fitting! the song matches particularly well with one of my personal experiences:

for me, S & M & metallica albums have been the best & most brilliant works so far by this band! :thumbs:

on a lighter & more introspective note, one of the most remarkable musical-creations of our time. those who don't listen to metal or rock should absolutely listen to this!

I remember listening to the first song again and again.. Great song..:)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Moora - Sneha Khanwalkar & Robbie Styles (from GOW2)

Jo bhi wrongwa hai usey,
Set right-wa karo ji,
Naahin loojiye ji hope,
Thoda fightwa karo ji..
Moora..

Frustiyaao nahin moora,
Narbhasaao nahin moora,
Anytime moodwa ko,
Upsettaao nahin moora…

Amithansda

Journeyman
AudioSlave : Like a Stone
System of a down : Hypnotize
Marilyn Manson : coma white
Breaking Benjamin : Dear Agony
ACDC : thunderstruck

Nice!!!

I am listening to Hurt, Its a Wunderbar band, will sound good to very Alter Metal fan.
Their Rapture, Falls apart, Danse Russe, Loded...these tracks i have been playing in loop.
Also, Got a live show of Mumford and Sons , listening to Thistle and Weeds by them.

hellscream666

Broken In
It's a little heavier today.. to get through mid week crisis

Megadeath : She Wolf
Metallica : Master of Puppets
In flames : Cloud connected
Insomnium : Daughter of the moon
Amon Amarth : Twilight of the thunder god

and for a little valentine's day effect

Maroon 5 : Won't go home without you

R2K

In the Zone
It's a little heavier today.. to get through mid week crisis

Megadeath : She Wolf
Metallica : Master of Puppets
In flames : Cloud connected
Insomnium : Daughter of the moon
Amon Amarth : Twilight of the thunder god

Suggest some heavy metal songs like these.

abhinavsood

Right off the assembly line
These are my weaknesses at the moment..

Wires - Athlete
Animals - ColdPlay
Та, что - Бумбокс (The One - Boombox)
Susanna - Art Company

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm addicted to this song, but I have zero idea about the singer or the song name, help me find it and as a reward you can listen to it :p

*soundcloud.com/skynil/unknown-music

Top Bottom