What song are you addicted to at the moment?

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
I need all you Hindiphile's help to find a song(music video), I don't remember much about it except;

1.The song was ANIMATED, like bindu re bindu.
2.It was classical, like those raga staffs.
3.It wasn't a movie song.
4.The story was something about a girl's life, like growing up, not sure though but there was this girl.
5.It was shown in MTV and channel V a long long time ago.
6.Also I think there was no religious stuff, like gods and blah blah.

-----------------------I know its a silly questen but I tried googling a lot, a little help is needed.

Ye Zameen Gaa Rahi Hai?? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgVLpYhkEt...AA1F3FB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=113

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
" When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be you're friend, took an oath, Ima stick it out to the end... Now it's raining more than ever, know that we still have each other, you can stand under my Umbrella, you can stand under my Umbrella..."
Umbrella-Rihanna I know it's an old song but who cares...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
YEH ZAMEEN GAA RAHI HAI..... AASMA GAA RAHA HAI (LOGICAL REMIX)
Saath Uske Z-5500 Baj raha hai...!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

aditya1987

Extheist
Critical Acclaim, Second Heartbeat, A Little Piece Of Heaven - A7X
Memories, Angels - Within Temptation
Glasgow Kiss - John Petrucci :smile:

Oop! I Did it Again :D
CoB cover of Spears :lol:
Also addicted to Roadkill Morning, Are you Dead Yet? by CoB (Wish I could scream like Laiho :|)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Oop! I Did it Again :D
CoB cover of Spears :lol:
Also addicted to Roadkill Morning, Are you Dead Yet? by CoB (Wish I could scream like Laiho :|)

Practice makes it perfect... Laiho screams aint too hard too replicated :D. BTW, that cover is awesome lol.

Addicted to Heaven and Hell's new album 'The Devil You Know'. The whole album is effin amazing and worth listening to.

To the metalheads :- Heaven and Hell is a band formed by legends with Ronnie James Dio on vocals, Iommi (of Black Sabbath fame) on guitars, Geezer Butler (again of Sabbath fame) on bass and Vinnie Apice on drums. They just released their first full length album 'The Devil You Know' and it kicks some serious arse!

Also hooked to Candlemass' new album 'Death Magic Doom' :D

Top Bottom