What song are you addicted to at the moment?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Witcher 3

[YOUTUBE]JFUsPfuwjpw[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

Actually its much better once you get to know the premise of the song and the game..

[YOUTUBE]ehjJ614QfeM[/YOUTUBE]

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[YOUTUBE]cMFWFhTFohk[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't understand the video. would have posted live performance on Letterman but he messed up there for like 2 secs in the "oouuuuuuhh"

- - - Updated - - -

Band of Horses - The Funeral (Excision Remix) is equally good. may sound better depending on the mood

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]cMFWFhTFohk[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't understand the video. would have posted live performance on Letterman but he messed up there for like 2 secs in the "oouuuuuuhh"

- - - Updated - - -

Band of Horses - The Funeral (Excision Remix) is equally good. may sound better depending on the mood

Where did you hear about this band?

ssb1551

Technomancer

I have this song. I downloaded 3-4 years back. I first recognized them when they had given a background score for one of the episodes of HIMYM (thats How I Met Your Mother for the uninitiated). Funeral was the song in that episode and I got hooked onto that song. HIMYM had some amazing songs. Try Fort Atlantic. John Swihart gave a score for one of the episodes in the 9th season and man it was soul crushing and moving.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have this song. I downloaded 3-4 years back. I first recognized them when they had given a background score for one of the episodes of HIMYM (thats How I Met Your Mother for the uninitiated). Funeral was the song in that episode and I got hooked onto that song. HIMYM had some amazing songs. Try Fort Atlantic. John Swihart gave a score for one of the episodes in the 9th season and man it was soul crushing and moving.

same as ssb1551. Heard as bgm in the HIMYM s8e1, the song just before the end credits.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ :D...TheSloth got the episode number and season right. I only remembered the name of the episode - Farhampton.

Like I said there are some amazing songs in HIMYM. Heard Damien Jurado for the 1st time in the series. Amazing artist!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
i'm looking for a song which I heard an hr ago. Adult Rock, musicians are playing in a dark studio, filmed in B&W, other shots are of Black people dancing filmed in color. I believe the title had the work "Mission" in it

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[YOUTUBE]xLDrMhF4a-w&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I have no clue what she is singing. but its French. My friend knows French and he recommended me this song.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I doubt this is a Song but some Trance Electronic Groove with Fusion (AFAIK)

Song Name : Thelema

Artist Name : Ø F D R E A M

Another From Same Artist

Song Name : Real Answer

Last edited:
Top Bottom