What song are you addicted to at the moment?

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I am hooked to two current play list @ 8tracks...
give them a try ..
8tracks radio | The Moon. (XVIII.) (17 songs) | free feeling fear and chasing after a fantasy music playlist
8tracks radio | the nile's edge; an Imhotep x Anck-su-namun mix (9 songs) | free the mummy and imhotep music playlist

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
goodness, again, from the retro-times (70s):

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=g7_1R_b4x7Y[/YOUTUBE]

the video's nothing special. however, the audio(-quality) here is too good! the original audio-track from the video was/has been replaced by FLAC-source track.

- - - Updated - - -

Riders On the storm by the doors from album L.A.Woman

listened to this after many years! also reminds me of 'ghost riders in the sky' by Johnny Cash, another of my favourites.
the retro-tracks have something unique, magical, soulful in them, which most of the contemporary 'noisists' either lack or have traded for/sacrificed for mass-appeal, easy profits, twisted fame, and glittering, sparkling mediocrity in actuality!

- - - Updated - - -

This relaxes a lot:

nice!
i used to listen to many chinese flute tracks and such, some years back. still might have those in some HDD.
listen to joe satriani's 'solitude' in a loop, as its short. it goes well if listened to in immediate succession after listening to his 'winds in the trees' track, as the former seems to be the latter's conclusion. the 'winds' track first puts you at ease, relaxing you, and putting one into a sort of focused or contemplative state, and when its immediately succeeded by 'solitude', that puts you in a sort of into-void/zero-thoughts state; atleast that's what happens to me, esp. if listened to during the wee hours (before sunrise) or in the evenings. would recommend to listen to them just after waking up before sunrise, if by habit or even if by chance you happen to. :mrgreen:
you might atleast like them, if not more; may take more listenings to grow up on some. ;)

Last edited:

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
listened to this after many years! also reminds me of 'ghost riders in the sky' by Johnny Cash, another of my favourites.
the retro-tracks have something unique, magical, soulful in them, which most of the contemporary 'noisists' either lack or have traded for/sacrificed for mass-appeal, easy profits, twisted fame, and glittering, sparkling mediocrity in actuality!

Totally agreed..

Top Bottom