What it takes to be an adult..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Pretty sad, I may never be a proper adult.
I will always have this insect of "childhood" in me, lying somewhere.

dude1

Journeyman
Pretty sad, I may never be a proper adult.
I will always have this insect of "childhood" in me, lying somewhere.

there isnt a thing as proper adult... As they say: We never really grow up but just learn to act like one:)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Its like this, "We never really grow old; just learn to behave in public." :p

d3p

PowerHouse
^ I know who said that.. It's becoming his trademark sentence and it fits well with all scenarios in India.. :lol:
The question of OP reminds me of this quote:

Well it upto you to decide, whether he/she wants to go ahead & be an adult or stay with the childness.

Indian culture has nothing to do here. Individual can take a step to narrow this gap & break the chain rather blaming ancient mentality.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ah.. Indian Culture is more bolder than western culture.. yes that I hear from people living in villages, you know, there almost every boy and girl enjoy sex even before their "City" / "Urban" counterparts thinks for it.. this has been proven by researches but real Indian culture is do everything but never tell anyone..

However, sadly now a days another Indian culture of being cruel and without emotions is being showcased, rape of minors , even 3 years old girls in schools, neighbors is common thing. For me it is very very hard to understand their mindset.. what kind of insensitive people are those.

Hrishi

Well it upto you to decide, whether he/she wants to go ahead & be an adult or stay with the childness.

Indian culture has nothing to do here. Individual can take a step to narrow this gap & break the chain rather blaming ancient mentality.
Modern Indian culture , Ancient Indian culture , medieval Indian culture ...which one ?

In a different context : - Let me talk with a open mind.
How many times did you asked a Girl you liked , to have Sex with you ?? There should be nothing wrong with it. It's just a body's desire , natural cause. Why restrict it. ??
IMO , a lot of things can be changed but the real question is like you said who all are ready to take that step.

Anyways it's just a question. Not specific to you. please feel free to present your opinion on it.

Ah.. Indian Culture is more bolder than western culture.. yes that I hear from people living in villages, you know, there almost every boy and girl enjoy sex even before their "City" / "Urban" counterparts thinks for it.. this has been proven by researches but real Indian culture is do everything but never tell anyone..

However, sadly now a days another Indian culture of being cruel and without emotions is being showcased, rape of minors , even 3 years old girls in schools, neighbors is common thing. For me it is very very hard to understand their mindset.. what kind of insensitive people are those.
Well I am not sure that is what defines the Modern Indian Culture.That probably has something to do with the mentality of such criminals.
It's not like such crimes don't happen in West.

I think such criminals at that point stop considering about the consequences or probably overcome the fear associated with it and go beyond the humane limits to commit such serious crimes.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
@Rishi, I don't think it has nothing to do with case that they overcome fear of being punished.. they are just Retarded jerks.. really they are.

And you know, even if a girl is dying to have sex with you, you can't just go and ask her to have sex (like you showed in video). It requires more than asking ;)

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Funny how growing up is associated with repr0***ctive system by default when there are a million other aspects to it :-D

Top Bottom