WHAT IS YOUR MOST COMMAN WAY OF BUYING CD'S?

WHAT IS YOUR MOST COMMAN WAY OF BUYING CD'S?

• FROM COMPANY DIRECTLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FROM ANY COMPUER MAGAZINE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Heh ... I provide Cds to my freinds .. most of the stuff is downloaded .. and swapped through hard drives ...

heeeheee man thats a funny poll! most of the c.d's bought today are pirated. lemme tell u, i got about 25 games now, which i've collected over a period of time they would amount to a minimum of 25000 rupees and would u believe i got em all for 50 each!!! thats just 1200/- so??? got ya answer m8???
---ANIRUDH

one thing for sure: most of the CDs bought is legal. Because they are blank.
hardly anyone buys CDs of softwares or games. Pirated ho ya legit, most of the stuff we buy comes on DVDs. CDs I buy mainly(and almost exclusively) to burn any new ISO of a distro of ~500-700mb that may come my way. I use DVDs for burning stuff. CDs are dead unless you NEED to write stuff thats less than 709mb. And I need to write only that stuff which is bootable. For the rest, I use iso images on a single DVD. Blu Ray is too expensive, its much more VFM to get DVDs. DVD+-DLs are also expensive.

DVD+R FTW

Edit: 2004 wala thread ? Kaun tha wo ullu jisne ise bump kiya ?:x

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I thought it was an English forum,not a cheap village forum.

1.It doesn't matter what you think,you wouldn't be wasting your time here if it did.

2.I dont know how you compared english with 'cheap village' or maybe you compared England with 'cheap villages; or maybe english with the language spoken in 'cheap villages'.We will,sadly,never be able to know unless you enlighten us with your deep insight.But one thing is for sure,you are wrong in all of these comparisions,whichever you intended to mean.

English is not better than local languages,we just use english cus its understood by large masses.

shantanu

Technomancer
family guy one more offensive post and you will be banned.. this is the second one and your start to this forum isnt very well.. !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom