What is the cheapest ICS Phone ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ mini has better screen.. with sony bravia engine, also with practical usage. live has some contrast and viewing angle issues

Lww has front camera,3.2 inch screen.. usb on the Go(on spec sheet) and as low screen so better battery backup, little better PPI, looks lot better then mini..

mini looks very small & girly, at least to me

clmlbx

Technomancer
I recently bought LWW. It is a good phone over all.. mini pro is totally different with qwerty in it.

we are talking about cm9 here so need to share, why LWW does not has CM9 support where it is not much different then mini or mini pro.. shares same hardware...

randomuser111

Technomancer
Officially the cheapest ICS 4.0 phone is gonna be the just announced Sony Xperia Tipo for 9k bucks !

3.2 inch screen HVGA
3.2mp cam
MSM7227A CPU 800 mhz
4gb ROM
512mb RAM

Dual Sim version is the Tipo dual - 1k more

Last edited:
Officially the cheapest ICS 4.0 phone is gonna be the just announced Sony Xperia Tipo for 9k bucks !

3.2 inch screen HVGA
3.2mp cam
MSM7227A CPU 800 mhz
4gb ROM
512mb RAM

Dual Sim version is the Tipo dual - 1k more

That and upto 32GB expandable memory and Adreno 200 GPU. If it really comes for 9k I'm definitely buying it :-D

EDIT: UPDATE:

Another device launching at a similar price is the Acer Iconia A110 7" tablet. *www.geeky-gadgets.com/acer-iconia-a110-sub-200-android-tablet-announced-06-06-2012/ :D :D :D

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
There have been many under 200$ high specced tablets in the US including the kindle Fire tablet. But did they make their way to India ? No

And also even if this tablet does come to India, it will cost a minimum 25k.

Abhinav Gupta

Broken In
Well,Google it Arjun .Approximately the websites say so.Here are some of the links:

Sony Xperia Tipo Price in India & Specifications

*www.newtechnology.co.in/sony-xperia-tipo-price-in-india/

Sony Xperia Tipo Dual - Phones Price in India

Also when HTC Explorer can be priced for 8k;Why can't this one?????

krishgill

Right off the assembly line
The Cheapest ICS Phone is Android phone is best.Android phone is very good phone.It is best mobile operating systems

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That and upto 32GB expandable memory and Adreno 200 GPU. If it really comes for 9k I'm definitely buying it :-D

EDIT: UPDATE:

Another device launching at a similar price is the Acer Iconia A110 7" tablet. Acer Iconia A110 Sub $200 Android Tablet Announced | Geeky Gadgets :D :D :D

Dude, Adreno 200 is present in all budget android devices, Optimus one, Galaxy Mini, Ace, Wildfire etc..

In my opinion, anything less than armv7 is not worth buying, you wont be able to experience android to the fullest..
To OP
Buy a neo V, it is available at 13.5K at ebay, best deal as it has 800*480 screen , 1 GHZ processor with Adreno 205, 512 MB RAM, Front cam, 5 MP with Flash, and Official ICS.. Not to mention the bravia graphics engine on the phone..

Top Bottom