what is faulty ?

OP
dibya_kol

dibya_kol

In the zone
Bios 15-12-2011 - Biostar TZ68K+

Well that bios is for 22nm cpu support. Now if u use that bios will that effect or damage my 2500k cpu ?
If possible can u or someone plz link me a older vr of bios ? Or if someone using this same mobo plz send me his/her bios ..
@top, i checked everything related power, all r fine.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
using a 22nm cpu supported bios won't damage the 2500K ( or any ) - it will just install the support for 22nm cpus ie once you install 22nm the bios will automatically recognize and configure a 22nm IB cpu properly.

and the issue is definitely related with the mobo - send the mobo to the service center, tell them the issue re-occurred again and if possible tell them to test it in front of you.

kranti

Broken In
I was also facing the same problem. It was due to faulty graphics card. CPU and PS fans used to spin for some time and PC used to shutdown. When I removed the Graphic card it started properly with embeded graphic on MOBO. I replaced my Xforce graphics card with new. Now PC is OK.

OP
dibya_kol

dibya_kol

In the zone
I was also facing the same problem. It was due to faulty graphics card. CPU and PS fans used to spin for some time and PC used to shutdown. When I removed the Graphic card it started properly with embeded graphic on MOBO. I replaced my Xforce graphics card with new. Now PC is OK.

My gpu,psu,ups,rams all are running fin in my bro's pc.
BTW, i sent it again to abacas. Now it is 3 times !! WTF !! Abacas survice sucks !!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if possible go to service center & ask them to show your mobo running from power off state in front of you.if it works there but not at your home then there may be some sort of shorting in your system/power line.i am assuming that cpu used with mobo at service center is yours.

Top Bottom