What games did you purchase !

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Assassin's Creed 2 @404 from FlipKart

The game requires internet connection throughout the gameplay. But there are alternatives.

Graphics are not that good :/ I think I am getting bored with the gameplay too.

Don't worry about the drm thingy. Ubisoft released an update to remove the constant online connectivity crap for the drm.

And congratz on the purchase. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Faun
If you have played AC then I think you shouldn't get bored because this game is fast paced than AC and if its your first AE game then just wait a bit gameplay will become interesting after a while.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Don't worry about the drm thingy. Ubisoft released an update to remove the constant online connectivity crap for the drm.

And congratz on the purchase. :)
Already started the game, where is the link to that patch ?

@ Faun
If you have played AC then I think you shouldn't get bored because this game is fast paced than AC and if its your first AE game then just wait a bit gameplay will become interesting after a while.

Yeah, I can see that it is better than AC 1 :smile:

sasuke

Broken In
My steam Games:

*img847.imageshack.us/img847/9741/60005536.jpg

*img18.imageshack.us/img18/657/83726430.jpg

and i have GTA 4, GTA 4 episodes from liberty city and NFS hot pursuit 2010 in dvd.

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You don't need to download the game again from steam. Buy the game, download it till it hits 1%. Exit steam. Go to steam\steamapps\common

I found the soundtrack there, listening to the score now :p Game is still at 75% download:-x

Aree yaar! You will need to get the dvd. Don't worry, since you've bought it, its legal to get the dvd and make sure that you've a fast installation. Its like a backup to be precise. And the dvd it self is a steam backup which was upped in the net.

I installed black ops on steam this way. With my connection its stupid to download the whole game twice.

saddy

Broken In
Have found this site www.cdkeyhouse.com. They sell legit game keys and once we buy the key we can download the game through steam or EA manager.and plus side of it is that they send the key within 5 mins to ur email after verfiying the purshase .I have already bought Bad company 2 key from this site.and planing to buy Black ops and AC brotherhood too. one thing i like from this site is that they give discount on games keys rather than steam which cuts its own profit that about 2 to 5 %.whereas they give 10 % cheaper games.:smile:.so this is another step to stop piracy of games.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Finally, download completed for Mafia 2. Gotta play today :p

And the best games at the best prices are AC 2 (@404) and Mass Effect (@299).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got Just Cause 2 @499, activated on steam. I hope it will be mindless fun:)

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
GTA 4
GTA Vice City
GTA SA
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Far Cry 2
COD MW
COD MW 2
COD World at War
COD Black Ops
Tomb Raider Underworld
NFS MW
NFS Carbon
NFS Hot pursuit
NFS Shift
NFS 2
Moto Racer ( Purchased in 2000)
Recoil ( Purchased in 2000)
Counter Strike
Urban Terror
and many more

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ME 2 @652 another chapter with Liara
Serious Sam HD @294 yeah baby !
Prince of Persia @299
Kane & Lynch : Dead Men @299
Colin Mcrae DiRT @299

ordered from flipkart :)

gameranand

Living to Play
No she won't be a companion at all. She is just a information broker on Illium to give you info about two of the squad members you have to recruit and nothing else. Even in Shadow broker DLC she completes one mission with us and I won't tell you the second part because its a spoiler of what she will become. But one thing for sure this is one of the best DLCs ever made for a game believe me its totally worth it.

quicky008

Technomancer
I remember buying these games a very long time ago when i was still at school;Quite surprisingly,I can recall most of their prices too-
PC games:
Need for speed 4 @ Rs 499
F1 2000 @ Rs 499
Heavy Gear ~ Rs 400
Superbike 2000 @ Rs 499
Need for speed 3 @ Rs 499
NFS V Porsche 2000 @ Rs 1299

Deus Ex @ Rs 1299(I had never tried a FPS-RPG hybrid before and so I was absolutely enthralled by its intricate storyline and superb gameplay-Deus ex is one of the finest games I have ever played and I have many fond memories of it!)

Unreal @ Rs 499
Unreal Tournament @ Rs 1299
SC:Chaos Theory @ Rs 700
Prince of Persia 3D @ Rs 400
POP:Two thrones @ Rs 1299 but the game disc was terribly scratched,so I had to return it and get Moto GP 3 for Rs 600 instead.
Tomb Raider 4 @ Rs 200

I probably bought a lot of other PC games as well but their names elude me at the moment.Back in those days,games were not as easily or as widely available as they are now and sometimes,one had to go to great lengths in order to procure them.Even pirated versions of popular games were often sold for astronomical prices.

After getting my Xbox 360,i bought the following:

PGR 3 @ Rs 2499(boring!)
Dead or alive 4 @ Rs 2499
Kameo:elements of power @ Rs 1599
Gears of War @ Rs 2499
Smackdown vs Raw 2007 @ Rs 2499
Burnout paradise @ Rs 1800(turned out to be a total waste of money because of it's utterly repetitive and monotonous gameplay)
The Darkness @ Rs 1800
Mass Effect @ Rs 1800.

Console games are just too damn expensive in this country!

Top Bottom