Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Hello friends, I am facing this problem twice in this year. First in July and second time now:(. I want to share few words about digit's customer care. I haven't recieved my magzine up to now, and it's the last date of this month and also of July i have recieved magzine on first Sunday of August. Whenever i call them they just said that we will dispatch it again. but doesn't happen. In july my phone bill was Rs. 230. The magzine which just cost me around 150 was of 230 Rs more. Same is the case with this month. They said that we have dispatched digit. But when i asked dock no. from them then they didn't tell. They just said that they call me later on But the call didn't come even after a day. Similar is the case with e-mail support I have send more than three e-mails but nothing happens they didn't mail me. I can't believe that the customer supprot of this great magzine will be like this. I am too much depressed by them. What experience do you have.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Customer service is a 'fancy' item. Looks better that it works.

And those stereotypical replies like 'Rest assured, we are looking into it' makes you feel more frustrated.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well, i send an email regarding a query in hardware when i was in first year of my college...Usually, the questions sent to that mail was published in Q&A Section of Digit Book... But till now i wont receive any reply,(even a notification reply too..:mad:) and they seems to be getting bored with this kinda mail... If so, then why do they offer this to us...And my worry is, why dont they even send me a notification mail stated as "Sorry, ur query has not yet processed. We will reply u ASAP"..
And its been 4 four years now and still i wont get that reply or even that ques published in Magazine..

As of u my friend has face some problems in getting his issue within 10th of the Month.. He usually get his copy by end of the month or next month... Weird right... So, called Customer Support doesnt exist in Digit...:D

Sourabh

Laptoping
Horrible. It just seems they've grown too big for their own good. I've had missing issues back when I was a subscriber and I never got a few editions. Faulty DVDs were not replaced in recent times. Twice I've been asked to ship them the faulty DVD at my own expense only to find it was all for nothing. Email support is poor, better to give them a call if you've got a problem.

din

Tribal Boy
Hmm, my experience with Digit was always good, may be an exception ?

Two or three times I contacted them - Regarding missing CD / DVD and some other matters. They replied promptly, I think within 24 hrs itself and sent the DVD soon.

I remember I didn't receive any notifications after making an online payment for the magazine subscription (that was 2 yrs back I think). I had to wait like 3 days to get a reply, but that was also solved instantly.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Digit's customer care sucks. I've mailed them twice or thrice regarding faulty DVDs, and I did get a reply. I sent the damaged DVDs to them, but didn't get the replacements. My friend had a few missing issues, and he had to pester those guys for a long time to get those issues. These days the customer service has just become cr@p.

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
Not only u friends i have also faced problems with faulty DVD's and CD's but i didn't think of mentioning here. I have also called them 4 to 5 times but only once they have sended me the CD. Other times they just say that we will be sending, we will be sending but the CD or DVD didn't come.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have no issues with Customer Care.
I mailed them about missing pages from mag, and within 2days a new copy was in my hands. they even sent the previous months copy.

Even DVD/CD were bundled along.

Excellent Customer Care:)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I have no issues with Customer Care.
I mailed them about missing pages from mag, and within 2days a new copy was in my hands. they even sent the previous months copy.

Even DVD/CD were bundled along.

Excellent Customer Care:)

I get the point y u satisfied with Digit Customer Care...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom