What could be the best PHONE-TABLET Combo in 35k

Airecho

Broken In
I have 35k and was abt to buya Note 2 but some gave me an interesting advice to buy a low budget smartphone (like Canvas series) and an Ipad Mini..
As I always do not to take decision without the consent of Pros andMentors so here i am with again a difficult Question

Help Me!!!!:lol:

shreymittal

Being Human
Ummm...
SGS Advance + Nexus 7 / SG Tab 2
1. Reliable than any MMX in phone
2. You will save your money if you go with
S Advance + nexus 7 (14K + 18K = 32K)
S Advance + SG Tab 2 (14K + 15K = 29K)

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
Sort your prorities properly Airecho..
Describe exactly what you're expecting from camera, screen, sound, 3G connectivity etc..
We can't help with incomplete info..

Anyway my pick: Xperia L + Nexus 7 wifi from Play store.. :)

-1 for MMX and iPad mini..

daksh

Journeyman
I'd say, if you can extend your budget slightly, go for ipad mini and Xperia l. That way you'll get to experience both ios and android. And both the devices are pretty good. Both will run anything thrown at them.

aroraanant

Explorer
Man you created another thread!!!
Anyways here are my suggestions to you.
Nexus 7 is quite a good option, on the other hand Samsung Tab 2 is also a very good option considering its price now, I have recently got a tab 2(Sim version) for a friend of mine from HS18 superdeal for only 13.2k and its truly a great device.
I have not used Nexus 7 till yet so it would difficult to comment it but it seriously looks too good on papers. Its reviews are very good.
Ipad Mini is also good but costs too much when compared to other android tabs, it is a very good option if you some extra money in your hand.
Now lets come to the phones, Xperia L would be a very good option in low budget, I won't recommend MMX anyday.
And Note 2 is never a bad option, it does the works of a phone as well as of a tab very nicely.
So now you decide what you want.

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Man you created another thread!!!.

What's the problem in that.............Well I am looking forward to note 2 only.......Because of----
Note 2 is never a bad option, it does the works of a phone as well as of a tab very nicely.

I considered I can change the skin of Note2 (to something I like as I don't like it's original skin) with some apps from appplanet . Also I went to the HTC Collection Store in my city and they reported 4 exchanges made after buying HTC phones and repeatedly suggested me for not buying it........Also it has come to my notice that this combo will not be a good choice---

Because----1-MMX phones once malfunctioned are not repaired properly
2-I can extend my budget to 37k max so it would be wise to buy a smartphone right now and then a Tab
3-Due aroranant
on the other hand Samsung Tab 2 is also a very good option considering its price now, I have recently got a tab 2(Sim version) for a friend of mine from HS18 superdeal for only 13.2k and its truly a great device.
That device is a ****......I have it and feel very sorry for buying it....no one in my city or entire Vidarbha (I mean all those who i know and my resellars know) are redy to buy it so plz spare me for that discussion.

THANX Anyway

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Go for 2 androids.. you will be able to sync between those two easily..
Wait for Xperia L's prices to fall down a bit, use coupons etc and get it for 16k and get Nexus 7 from play store for 15.5k

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Guyz awnswer my one question very carefully...

What could be the biggest use of an android phone..........BIGGEST not BEst but BIGGEST.!!!!

aroraanant

Explorer
Also I went to the HTC Collection Store in my city and they reported 4 exchanges made after buying HTC phones and repeatedly suggested me for not buying it........
I don't know why those guys said so, there must be some reason.
Either they must not be having stock or they must be selling HTC products at low margin, one thing I would like to tell you that there are no grey market phones in HTC where else if we talk about Samsung there are plenty and the difference in price is around 2k, and mostly retailers are selling grey market phones these days(confirmed by many retailers here in Aligarh, Noida and Delhi), you can judge a a grey market product, nor any retailer can do that, only professionals at the service center can but they don't tell.
That device is a ****......I have it and feel very sorry for buying it....no one in my city or entire Vidarbha (I mean all those who i know and my resellars know) are redy to buy it so plz spare me for that discussion.
May be you guys didn't liked Tab 2, I won't comment on that.That is some people's choice like my friend for whom I bought the tab is in love with it, infact his whole family loves it.
In Tabs I personally like Ipads only, no android tabs are good enough to compete with the ipads.
Even won't recommend you to buy a tab 2, I just told you the options available.Infact the best would be to own a macbook air and good phone, but that is for people who have a lot of spare money.
Now lets come to the point, Note 2 is the best option if you are thinking of a phone cum tab.But do have a look at HTC One when it is out in market, I am also very eager to get my hands on it and if I like then there are possibilities that I might upgrade my phone

What could be the biggest use of an android phone..........BIGGEST not BEst but BIGGEST.!!!!
Hey what type of question is that?
I think you know the answer of this, you just want to confirm whether you are right or not.He he he.
Try googling this, you will get good answers of the same ;)

Top Bottom