What are the extensions in firefox borwser everyone talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonie

Journeyman
I really want to know wat are those extensions everyone talking about...And wat are they used for?..can someone give some examples to undestand about it?

amizdu

Broken In
These things are add-ons to FF, they are optional components that can be installed so that it enhances the browser's capablities.

For eg. Adblock Plus. As soon as I hear the term Firefox Add-on, it's this that comes to my mind first. Very useful, but some people(very few) may consider it unethical.

red_devil

Back!
^^yup Adblock Plus is a must have!! so is flash block ;)

and yeah use Piclens {i think they've changed the name now... not sure what the new name is } if you want some eye candy ;)

OP
R

roonie

Journeyman
Thanks a lot..I got it..!..Am using some of them but dont know tat were the extensions and this many available

kapsicum

spice it up
btw n6300..
this is 2 inform u & others dat one of the latest version of Adblock Plus..(dont remmber the exact version no.) was buggy ... it was giving me problem logging into Gmail in Standard mode... so i hv disabled this extension...
waiting for Adblock Plus developers debug this usefull piece of Add-on/Extension.

firebug, web developer toolbar, add n edit cookies, switch proxy, cool iris(piclens previously), server stats...........try them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom