Were you a better geek before joining thinkdigit ???

Were you a better geek before joining thinkdigit ???

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
No, but I was very old before. After joining TDF I got a lot of friends and I feel very young now :D

yippee

lost in my world
i was...
i used to be around some hacking websites before and i get to learn a lot i also stopped buying digit magazine for a year cause i don't have to wait for a month to read the stuff i already know
then i last my interest and im totally distracted now but im still interested to learn....

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
me to learnt a lot in the beginning but now all crap...

this chit - chat category only should be removed from this forum to make it much better :|

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
No, but I was very old before. After joining TDF I got a lot of friends and I feel very young now :D

In the same boat. We two are the oldest member here Din and you know when i say oldest i am not referring to the registration date. Eh our Age on this planet. .. :(

Still digit has been overall a nice experience.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey wait wait wait..before you make your reasons people dont treat me as old .Infact with me, it seems i am treated as a kid.

I mean ok i Am 32 yrs. But when you contest for Loksabha elections from Wardha,Maharashtra ( 2009 ) i seem to be the one of the youngest candidates. Now during this election my party members were canvasing for the one of the youngest member. Then let things be so.

Trust me i am not really old. Not for whatever i do.

Like,Being a lawyer,A Builder ,running a Call Centre , Roaming Europe and various countries for business and now contesting for Lok Sabha Election from Wardha,Maharashtra 2009 , life or age suddenly doest seem much old even at 32 yrs. :)

yippee

lost in my world
Hey wait wait wait..before you make your reasons people dont treat me as old .Infact with me, it seems i am treated as a kid.

I mean ok i Am 32 yrs. But when you contest for Loksabha elections from Wardha,Maharashtra ( 2009 ) i seem to be the one of the youngest candidates. Now during this election my party members were canvasing for the one of the youngest member. Then let things be so.

Trust me i am not really old. Not for whatever i do.

Like,Being a lawyer,A Builder ,running a Call Centre , Roaming Europe and various countries for business and now contesting for Lok Sabha Election from Wardha,Maharashtra 2009 , life or age suddenly doest seem much old even at 32 yrs. :)
:D:D lol....
i think you are very successful for your age
anyway gook luck for the upcoming election :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom