Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Welcome to "The Cyclone"

Alright guys updated the posts with all the remaining pics. Please comment on it, specially the cable management. :)

@ mods
Please add a bandwidth Warning as this thread is pretty heavy with so many pics. :p

rock2702

Padawan
re: Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

Looks awesome :)

I too have your old microsoft keyboard which i m currently using.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
re: Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

Well I ain't gonna throw it anyway. Will give the PC to my parents, I guess they will enjoy the movies and some casual games on the old PC. Hell I'll install some racing games also for them and of course all Bollywood movies. :)

pratyush997

Inactive
@Anand bro please upload pic in an album on any img hosting site!!
Don't know why pics ain't loading!! just a broken pic mark

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
images are loading fine here and the new rig looks mighty powerful but at the same time the old pc also looks very cute ;-) anyway, the size of the first page is almost ~45 MiB - I think after adding benchmark results I may need to double up it to 128k or even more !!

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

Nah...Benchmark result images would be like 50-100KB in size. It was these pics which were MB is size, I guess all the benchmark results would hardly contribute 2-3MB. :p

images are loading fine here and the new rig looks mighty powerful but at the same time the old pc also looks very cute ;-) anyway, the size of the first page is almost ~45 MiB - I think after adding benchmark results I may need to double up it to 128k or even more !!

How is the cable management ??

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I have used Flickr and Imgur. If you are having problem seeing them here then you can also see them by going to my profile, they are posted publicly.

Where are the links for flickr and imgur?
*Getting too old to see the links* *sigh*

Top Bottom